𝖢𝖧.3 𑁍 What....?

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

  Something about Kuroyuri confuses Tanjiro. She has a very calming scent, but her emotions are contradicting her - it's like when the spring are still early and there's a storm in the middle of it. Her scent were quite unique for a lady, a calming scent of honey and pine wood.

  His eyes followed on the said girl, she's doing something weird.

After deciding that they should take a break after walking for almost six hours, they decided to stop by an inn on a nearby village. Thankfully there is one room available.

  And now, Momoi is doing her yoga poses before going to sleep.

During her time as an idol, dance practices and workouts almost eat up all her time during her day off - given that she always tend to have sore muscles, she always remind herself to do yoga stretches before going to sleep.

   Reaching her toes, a thought suddenly crosses her mind.

'Wait, Tanjiro's body is really stiff - this might be my chance to help him get better at fighting!'

She looked up at Tanjiro whose watching from his bed. Meanwhile Tanjiro, when he met her eyes coincidentally when he's just about to ask her - decided to ask her now that her attention's on him.

"Kuroyuri-san, what are you doing?"
Hearing his question that aligned with her intentions, her entire expression brightened.

"This is called stretching, but this type of stretching that I am doing is called Yoga. It helps calm and relax your muscles, it also can make you flexible - i mean, not really flexible, but you will be able to move accordingly after a certain amount of time you spend on doing yoga." Momoi enthusiastically explained with stars in her eyes.

Tanjiro was surprised to know that there was actually an exercise like Yoga. Momoi seemed to know a lot of things.

Momoi stood up and grabbed Tanjiro's hands, bringing him closer to her space where she was stretching earlier.