𝖢𝖧.2 𑁍 I'm not strong

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

   An awkward silence made Momoi realize her stupid mistake. How dare she ask him to marry her when he is supposed to be with Kanao? She scolded herself in her mind.

  She removed her hold on Tanjiro and sheepishly smiled. "S-Sorry about that. I-I just really thought that you're cute.." It's the truth, she really did think that Tanjiro is a cute guy - an ideal husband! He's kind, considerate, responsible, can be very protective sometimes.

  "Who wouldn't want to be Tanjiro's wife!?" Absolutely not me.

"It's okay. But you really surprised me there, i thought you were serious." Tanjirou light heartedly chuckled in amusement, scratching his cheeks in the process as a drop of water slide down his skin.

"I was."

"Eh?!"

  "Kidding, hahaha!"

Momoi had a big grin on her face as she started walking away from the dumbfounded boy.

She is very confusing. He thought.

゚+*:;;:* 𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗢𝗜 *:;;:*+゚
𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

   There are some things that i really like in the Taisho Era. While there are some advance things from the cities, some parts of this country were still away from the busy side - it's so peaceful and quiet. No more polluted air, and annoying engines of motorbikes and cars.

  But really, I can't believe God actually granted my prayer! And the Demon Slayer dimension actually exists, I thought this world is purely out of fiction - i prayed to God that I wish to be here thinking that it won't happen anyways.