𝖢𝖧.7 𑁍 The Demon King

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

       I can't help but feel giddy and happy after my little session of singing there, it's been a long time since i've played the shamisen. The last time i used a shamisen when singing was when i auditioned for an idol search company. Additionally, the customers, the staffs including passerbys and Tanjiro seemed rather pleased about my performance.

I achieved putting a smile on their face, with that thought in mind i let out a bright smile.

  Come to think of it, these people here doesn't have a source of entertainment except for gambling, and some other things - idols don't exist here, atleast in this era.

What if I become an idol here? Since i  have knowledge about idol industries and pretty much know how to make music that would catch the people's attention, that gives me a good headstart.

  I'm not saying it's gonna be easy. I might even face criticism for suddenly coming into picture after years of classical japanese music; nihonjin doesn't like strange things that's different from them, and it's also hard to gain fandom in an era where technology and media is not developed that much yet.

Speaking of strange, i am a definition of that word now that i'm in this universe huh...

"Kuroyuri-san! That was amazing, what kind of song is that?" Tanjiro immediately showered me his usual question with enthusiasm as soon as i got back on our table together with our meal.

"It's a song i always hear from my mother," although that song came from an anime, and because mom likes Suzume she began singing it everyday - and that's the reason i am able to sing it now.

Bowing our heads to the staff, we sat and ate together while talking about random things - specifically about myself to which i avoids as much as i can. I do try to answer some of his questions that doesn't pry too much about my private life tho.