Chapter 41

There is a joy explored yet so unexpectedly beautiful in going to new places, meeting new people and exploring a new culture.

A joy experienced while staying in a new place but one that stays with you, forever.

After a long flight of approximately twenty plus hours Anisha and Abhimanyu had landed on the lands of possibly one of the most romantic city in the world, Venice.

It was night when they had landed and for tonight they just had to check-in and rest.

The drive to the Baglioni Hotel, Venice was almost an hour long. All the while the tired couple gazed out of their windows and saw what the place was like.

Once checked-in, they were led to the Lagoon suite by a staff and their bags followed suite.

The suite was nothing short of grand. A beautiful and cozy suite complimented by a gorgeous view of the Lagoon. Anisha could already imagine her sitting there and gazing at the sun and the moon. Overall, she was impressed.

( The Lagoon view)

( The Lagoon view)

( The suite)

Abhimanyu was all the while staring at his lady, she seemed to be awestruck by the beauty of the suite. As she continued to stare he took a quick view of whether his requirements were fulfilled or not and true to their word, the staff had ensured everything was ready.

He picked a red rose from the vase and approached his wife who was happily staring out from the edge of the door.

She was so immersed into the view outside that she got scared when two muscular arms encircled her waist from behind and a head rested on top of hers.

" How are you my lady?" He asked in his hoarse voice.

" I'm good, too good in fact." She replied wrapping her hands around his but then he had his plans and so he broke the circle of his arms for a second a brought the rose from his back pocket in front of her.

Smiling like a goof at the gesture she accepted it and leaned up to kiss his cheek but the man had plans of his own, he turned his head a bit and her lips landed on his and thus begun a kiss that sealed the beginning of their honeymoon.

The kiss awoke the passion they had for each other, their love and their marriage.

" You said a marriage that is not consummated within a year can be annulled, right?" He asked hoarsely.

She nodded staring into his eyes while also playing with his stubble.

" Well my lady, we have two days to prevent that. Let's get to work shall we?"

A deep red blush covered her cheeks and she shyly nuzzled her face into his neck, her nose poking his Adam's apple.

Caressing her back he spoke into her ears, " For somebody who was planning her family a few hours back, you sure are shy."

She blushed more and nuzzled further.

He chuckled at her and pulled her off staring deep into her eyes, " Are you ready?"

His hoarse voice doing wonders on her shy self and in no time was she kissing him. He smiled into the kiss but pulled apart for a moment, " Words sweetheart. I need words."

" Yes." She squeaked.

Grinning like a fool he carried her bridal style into the room. The bed covered with rose petals and room lightened by a few scented candles.

" I wanted your first time to be special and away from all the worries we had." He spoke into her ear and lowered her down onto the bed.

She looked into his eyes and saw the look of adoration. Her laid down onto the bed between roses with complete trust in him was a picture he would never forget. Soon she opened her arms beckoning him in her embrace and he captured every moment with his eyes.

He took her invitation and leaned above her making sure his weight didn't trouble her. She leaned in and kissed his jaw just near the ear and said, " Make me yours, Abhi."

With the stars and moon as an evidence they made love all night long.

The morning rays woke the wife as she faced up and Anisha found herself entangled with her husband who as she noticed further was naked and as she woke up further she noticed she too was naked.

They really did the deed, didn't they?

Her husband was sleeping with his head buried in her chest, arms enclosing her frame and legs entangled with hers and half his body on hers. Never had she imagined herself waking up like this, fully sated and feeling loved in the arms of this man.

She knew he was a man she was blessed to have as life partner but the loving yesterday proved to be a cherry on the top.

He stirred a bit as she played with his hair and soon he woke up and lifted his head to greet her. His smile lighted up her soul.

" Good morning gorgeous!"

With a blush she wished him good morning as well and he chuckled kissing her red cheeks.

" I love you." She said kissing his lips.

" I love you." He responded in between kisses.

One thing led to other and soon they were busy between the sheets.

*_*_*

I tried my best writing this chapter. 🥲🙈

Those who know me personally are so not going to let this chapter go and I'm sure I'll never hear the end of this. Remember you are supposed to tell my future husband my honeymoon location is going to be Venice🙈🙈🙈🙈