* SURPRISE*

It's been long we all met and recently a friend of mine suggested why not do an interview and I was like,

"Why not? Absolutely ready."

So here we go.

* I am absolutely nervous*

Interviewer: Introduce and describe yourself in 5 words

Author: I'm Megha, 23 years old and may be wiser girl. Describing myself in five words be like: Romantic, emotional, empathetic, intelligent, caring.

Interviewer: Cool! So Megha, I am not going to ask your motivation behind writing. That's plain old boring. You tell me the idea behind the character Abhimanyu. How did he come up?

Author: Abhimanyu is a masterpiece, ain't it? Sadly, there are no such models I have encountered in real life😭.
While writing Abhimanyu, I always thought of a person who would support his wife in all the right things and form a base for their relationship. Somebody, Anisha could always go back to whenever she wanted to.

Interviewer: Fair enough. You've written 2 wonderful male characters- Vikram and Abhimanyu. Which one would you prefer in real life?

Author: That's a tough one.
Abhimanyu wins over with a tiny margin. I have a thing for people having their names beginning with 'A' and Abhimanyu has got that to his advantage. 🙈

Interviewer: In your first story you have shown Juhi as a career oriented woman and Anisha as person who slowly finds her way in her profession. What kind of a woman would be more suitable to deal with today's time?

Author: A woman who is a mixture of both these women. One who is focussed enough to make a path for herself and walk on it with pride. A woman who doesn't have to be introduced by others but can introduce herself and definitely have an identity of her own, outside the house.

Interviewer: What are you looking for in your future life partner? Just in case somebody finds it useful

Author: My partner should be loyal and understanding. Things will fall in place with those two, is what I believe.

Interviewer: A quote that you go by. It may be something you've read or heard or may be created.

Author: I love this one,
'Haste haste kat jaaye raaste...zindagi yuhi chalti rahe...Khushi mile ya ghum badlenge na hum...duniya chahe badalti rahe!'

Interviewer: Sounds inspiring, I must say. Which character from your books has a personality like you and how?

Author: Don't laugh, okay!
But I feel I'm a mixture of Anisha and Daljeet😂😂
Somebody who is driven but needs assurance like Anisha and also somebody who likes expressing their dislike by doing petty things ( only sometimes) like intentionally banging the utensils to gather attention🙈🙈🙈
Other than that I'm mostly, Anisha.

Interviewer: Hahaha! Well I have been on the recieving end, so I can very well relate. A movie or a book character you wish was present in real life?

Author: I happened to have read a book called, " Fatal Alliances" on Wattpad in my initial days and to say I have been or rather still am obsessed with Adrian Vandermir and if he can't come then there is this book, "Holding onto you" where I love Adam.
See, all ' A's'.

Interviewer: If you were given only one food to eat throughout your lifetime, what would that be?

Author: That's an interesting question and also a huge task for somebody like me who gets bored easily.
But yes, if I don't have any option, I might as well go with Bhel. It's my all time snacking obsession.

Interviewer: Bhel and you, inseparable duo! Have you been ever forced to watch a bad movie? Would you be comfortable in telling the name of the movie or who was the culprit

Author: I have been a victim of bad movies, n number of times, courtesy of my dear roommate who out of nowhere had this sudden wish to go and watch a stupid and a rather famous romantic action, whose name I dare not mention.
It was a traumatic experience where logic had to be kept aside and the culprit, she slept off! Leaving me to burn my eyes!

Interviewer: Awww! You have a wonderful roommate. Don't put blame on the innocent soul. Since, you mentioned your roommate, the last question is obviously going to be about her. Name one thing that you absolutely love about her and one thing that you can kill her for.

Author: She is a caring person behind that stupid veil of unbothered attitude. I love how she becomes my mother away from home and also I can kill her for being so unbothered when I'm expressing my worst fears, like how is she even unbothered when there is a lizard in the room😖 is beyond me.

Interviewer: So, I guess this is the end of our interview. It was pleasure talking to you, Miss Writer. Hope you find Abhimanyu in real life. Don't forget to pay me for this interview. I accept chocolate and brownies easily. No tantrums, whatsoever!

Author: For that you have to bless me with your company, Miss Reporter!

*_*_*_*

So, This was something new and unexpected. I hope you all liked it.

Interviewed by Sherryfen9008. Those were one of a kind questions and I absolutely enjoyed it.

For reading this impromptu session!