Chapter 1 Huge Money

In City C, the noon sun is shining on the ground, and the pedestrians coming and going are sweating.   In a dilapidated residential area for rent in the downtown area.
  The electric fan was spinning, and there was a girl in a purple dress lying on the bed. The unobstructed skin of the skirt was extremely smooth and delicate, and the hair was tied up high, making the whole aura extremely capable
The girl has a standard face with melon seeds, clear eyebrows, sturdy mandibular corners and cheeks. The eyes are standard European-style big flat pairs. The high brow bones and deep eye sockets complement her parallel pairs, with a tear in the corners of the eyes. Mole, add a touch of charm

With such a tall and thin body, such features are definitely visible in the crowd.  
 Today is Jiang Yinan’s 22nd birthday, and his cell phone text message informs him to pick up the courier. Jiang Yinan’s eyes fell on a part of the room. There were all kinds of big boxes piled up there. They were filled with things he had hoarded, and everything he had to eat and wear. They all arrived some time ago. He hasn’t bought any recently.
Something, why a text message came suddenly.   
Jiang Yinan went out with doubts, took a small box from the rookie station and went home.  
  shook the box, some slight noises came from inside, Jiang Yinan picked up a knife and opened it, a bank card, a jade pendant strung with a red string, and a letter came into view.
Jiang Yinan directly picked up the letter and opened it. After reading the content quickly, he was shocked on the spot, and read it again inconceivably. Jiang Yinan didn't return until he was sure it was for himself.  
  "illegal daughter? Huh," Jiang Yinan couldn't help but sneered, and threw the letter in the trash can.   I thought my parents had died. It turned out that I still had a cheap father, and I was still a shameless illegitimate daughter. Is this finally thinking of myself?  
 Jiang Yinan gently picked up the bank card in the box, a cold light flashed in his eyes, looked at the bank card and muttered: "Since it is compensation, it is not easy to use, I am really sorry for your guilt." Jiang Yinan turned and went back to the house, changed into short-sleeved shorts and came out. He picked up the backpack and key from the sofa, put the jade around his neck, and threw the bank card in the bag at random. sound.
Jiang Yinan went straight to the bank and transferred all the money in this bearer bank card to his bank card, feeling the enthusiasm that the bank manager had never had before, and the bank card that had no amount of money was thrown directly into the trash can. .  
  Pushing open the door of the bank, a heat wave hits his face, Jiang Yinan raised his head and glanced at the sky, his face was indifferent from beginning to end, as if a stranger shouldn't come near him.  
 Taking a deep breath, Jiang Yinan walked around to the door of a welfare institution, glanced deeply at the door number, and Jiang Yinan went straight in.  
 "Madam, I will confirm with you one last time, do you really want to donate 5 million to our welfare home?" A slightly younger professional woman looked at Jiang Yinan in an incredible way, as if she couldn't believe it. "Ok."  
  "Okay, you need to sign here."
Looking at the documents handed over, Jiang Yinan didn't hesitate to take up a pen and write down a name that does not exist.  
 "Madam, thank you very much for your help to the orphanage. Do I have the honor to invite you to visit our orphanage?"  
  "No need," Jiang Yinan got up, picked up the bag and left, regardless of the woman who looked at him in surprise behind him. When    walked to the door, Jiang Yinan took a long time and took a deep look at the orphanage, with rare nostalgia in his eyes.   
"Mother Dean," a whisper quickly dissipated in the wind.  
 …………
Reading instructions
…………  
 Notes for reading articles (wasting your precious time):  
  1. The background cannot be explained in detail due to special reasons, please read the comments if you don’t understand.
2. This book is to wear books and books to wear books, please be careful about the party and let go of concubines.  
 3. The Vatican will appropriately adopt the good suggestions about this book.  
 Fourth, I hope everyone will give more praise to the Vatican, if you don’t like to watch the detour, just delete the malicious bad comment Vatican, and delete it directly if you pick up half of it and run! If you like to watch, welcome to continue, if you don’t like to watch to leave, just do. I don’t want to know why.  
 Five. This article has a male lead, but there will not be too much plot in the early stage, and the style will not be vigorous and flat.   
Six. Thank you for your continued support to Fanfan, do you love you~     Instructions for reading the article (wasting your precious time):   
   1. The background of the book 70 years    
  2. This book is through books, through books, through books, please study the party and let the concubines go