Chapter 4 Continue to buy

After strolling around for an afternoon, Jiang Yinan returned to the small courtyard until he was too tired. In the afternoon, there were waves of home delivery. Fortunately, the small courtyard was very large.

   Tired to life all day, everything I bought in the morning was also taken into the space at night when no one took it away. Jiang Yinan couldn’t help but fall asleep in bed.

At this time, there are a lot of things piled up in the corner of the space. The cloth I bought later was more than 100 pieces, but the boss took all the rest of the cloth. Now there are two hundred pieces, mostly cyan, blue and gray. .

  There are also quilts. I directly pulled fifty beds over. There are ten beds for five catties, six catties and eight catties. There are also ten beds for mattresses.

  Jiang Yinan directly bought fifty boxes of sanitary napkins, and each box contained fifty packs, which was enough for menopause.

What Jiang Yinan could not think of was that even medicines were discounted, and he even bought a box to get a box. Jiang Yinan bought some of the regular medicines directly, mainly because he didn't get sick from childhood, and he couldn't use it if he bought more. So I bought a part.

Jiang Yinan continued shopping the next day. When he saw the food, he suddenly remembered a question: Will the food deteriorate when it is put in the space? Jiang Yinan bought two roast ducks, put one in the space and one outside, ready to experiment.

  As a result, the roast duck outside was sour the next day, and the roast duck in the space was still hot, as if it had just been made, Jiang Yinan was completely relieved now, and it seemed that the space was still.

  Go straight to the street and buy 50 roast chickens and roast ducks, and eat slowly.

Jiang Yinan, who was planning to set off, suddenly found a shopping mall with a comprehensive promotion. How could Jiang Yinan, who belonged to the cheap but pure bastard, let him go, carrying his schoolbag and rushed into the mall to kill him. Anyway, during this period of 1,500 Wan didn't spend much at all, it's still a lot of money.

Regardless of whether it is useful or useless to him, as long as there is a chance to use it, Jiang Yinan will not let it go. Even the store manager has been recruited. This is also convenient. Jiang Yinan directly talked to the manager for various reasons, determined the number, and brushed it. The card left the address and went back.

Jiang Yinan didn't feel much about this shopping in the mall. When he received the goods, he was directly shocked.

   Ten thousand catties of rice in the mall? Ten thousand catties of flour? A thousand cans of milk powder? Ten thousand catties of oil, salt, sauce and vinegar? A hundred cartons of bread and milk? One hundred sets of a certain brand of skin care products?

  Have you bought so much? It seems to have, after all, I paid a lot back when I gave the money.

  Jiang Yinan suddenly regretted his urge to buy a house with so many things.

  In order to stop him from buying, Jiang Yinan bought a plane ticket the next day and went to another place. It is said that there is almost no commercialization, and it is all beautiful places. Now Jiang Yinan no longer worry about not being able to control the bank card.

  But if Jiang Yinan knew what would happen in the future, he would never choose to go to that place in his life.

  This is how things are. After Jiang Yinan arrived at the place, as netizens said, this place is beautiful and has no traces of business. They are all simple people. Even the people from this place occupy the first place in the number of recruits in our country. What is this concept? This means that 80% of the young people here have gone to the army, and Jiang Yinan, who has a very serious ethnic complex, has a doubled affection for this place in an instant.

S

o after Jiang Yinan learned that the rice and flour in the whole town were not available for sale, someone couldn't help himself, so he took out a bank card to pack the whole town's rice, flour, pork, chicken and duck.