chapter 7 household

Jiang Yinan was about to get up, feeling dizzy and dizzy. It should be because the original owner had been lying on the bed for a long time. The room was also a bit cold. Looking at the clothes of Kangwei, it is not difficult to appear in the autumn, which is about to enter the winter.

Jiang Yinan slowly sat up and held it on the edge of the kang until he had some strength. Then he slowly put his legs on the ground, picked up the stick next to the kang, and walked slowly to the door with the stick. Jiang Yinan felt that all his strength was used. When he was done, he simply sat on the edge of the door and looked at the house.

Combining my memory, my bedroom is facing a firewood house. Because this side is located in the north, it snows every year, so every household will prepare a firewood house, and next to the bedroom is a main house where guests can eat. Facing the door.

   Next to it is still a bedroom. In my memory, it was the room where grandma lived. There were two houses side by side opposite the room. One was a kitchen and the other was a toilet with a pigsty. Grandma used to raise chickens and ducks.

This is Jiang Yinan’s current home. There are only two bedrooms. When he was a child, he used to sleep with his mother. Oh, no, now it’s time to call her mother. Later, after her mother left, he could sleep alone.

  Jiang Yinan looked at the sky. It was clear and beautiful. Even the air was so fresh. This is something I have never experienced in a noisy city.

Feeling regained some strength, Jiang Yinan put the stick against the wall, and slowly moved to the hall with his left hand supporting the mud wall. The portrait of the chief was hung in front of the hall, and the wall next to the portrait was written "infinitely loyal to the chief". Typeface.

   Below the portrait is a table and a few chairs. On the table is a red book. On the innermost side on the left is a closet, which is used to put dishes and chopsticks in the memory.

  Jiang Yinan moved to grandma's room again. A wooden washstand was placed outside the room. At first glance, it was handcrafted by a carpenter. On the wooden stand were washbasins, soap, and washcloth.

  The decorations in the room are similar to those in my own room. One kang and two cabinets. The only thing that is better than my own room is that there is an extra desk here. According to the memory, the original owner's father once used it.

Jiang Yinan slowly moved to the kang, thinking about the memory, while groping around the corner of the kang, and took out an iron box for a while.

   Jiang Yinan took a deep breath and opened the iron box. The contents inside were unobstructed, a passbook, and some scattered money tickets.

  Jiang Yinan slowly picked up the passbook, opened it and took a look, and was stunned for an instant. There was actually five thousand yuan in the passbook. Jiang Yinan murmured: "Impossible, how come there are so many?"

Anyway, the money is already in the passbook, and no one tells me how I think about it. The original owner’s grandma is no longer there, so I didn’t think much anymore. I took out the money in the iron box and counted it. The total cash is five yuan. As for Tickets, there are only some standing tickets such as food tickets, cloth tickets and oil tickets. As for the watch tickets and bicycle tickets mentioned in the book, don't even think about it.

After taking all these things out, Jiang Yinan saw that there was still a letter in it. After reading it carefully, he realized that it was the original owner's grandmother who left it. He explained all the things in the house, especially the passbook. There are three thousand and eighty yuan in the pension, and the rest is the family wealth saved by grandparents over the past few decades.

The letter also said that the money was saved by grandpa who sold the valuable items in the family when he moved his family. For so many years, although the family had money, he could only spend it secretly and didn't dare to use it.