chapter 32 digging

"Huh? Second brother, speak louder, I can't hear you."

  Zhao Yue immediately changed her words: "I said she was not angry. Isn't Yinan always like this? She just said that the wild vegetables are delicious, so how could she be angry."

  Zhao Yue just laughed, and quickly went out holding wild vegetables.

   "Sister, where are you going?"

   "Yinan likes to eat, I will take them for her."

  Zhao Yue suddenly felt that the wild vegetables in his mouth were not fragrant, and walked to the ground in despair.

  Zhao Cheng looked at the wrong brother, thinking that the younger sister was making trouble again, and quickly asked, "What's the matter? What about the younger sister?"

  Zhao Yue clutched his chest, and said sadly: "You are ashamed to ask, our sister now only likes to play with Yinan, and I just took the only pickles left in the house and sent it to Yinan's house."

   After hearing this, Zhao Cheng knew that it was not his sister who was in trouble, and said without paying attention: “If you give it, you will give it to me. Anyway, there are a lot of wild vegetables in the house, and you can just let mom pick it. If you have nothing to do, come down and help.”

  Zhao Yue:...

As soon as Jiang Yinan arrived at home and was about to close the door, he heard Zhao Yue's voice. He quickly opened the door and looked at Zhao Yue, who was panting, and asked, "What's wrong?"

  Zhao Yue held up the jar and said with a grin: "I'll bring you wild vegetables. Didn't you say it's delicious? Take it quickly."

Zhao Yue directly stuffed the pickles into Jiang Yinan's hands, turned around and ran away, and said as he ran, "Yinan, I'm going home to wash my clothes. If you like to eat, I will let my mother make it. By the way, you Send me home when you're done, bye."

  Jiang Yinan looked at the jar in his hand in a daze, tugged at the corner of his mouth, showing a faint smile, closed the door and turned home.

   Freed up the pickled wild vegetables that Zhao Yue had brought, and found a small jar at home to install, and then washed the jars from Zhao Yue's house and left them to dry outside.

Jiang Yinan remembered that there seemed to be land at home, just behind the house, about two or three minutes away. Jiang Yinan carried the guy to the back of the house. The ground was overgrown with weeds. Since grandma was in poor health, she never took care of it. At ordinary times, Jiang Yinan is either studying or picking wild vegetables in the mountains.

After taking a breath, Jiang Yinan rolled up his sleeves and squatted down and started cleaning the weeds. These tasks are actually quite simple, at least for Jiang Yinan. When living in the orphanage in the previous life, the dean’s mother often took a few children with him. Going out to do farm work, Jiang Yinan is no stranger at all.

  Cleaning up to about six o'clock, occasionally one or two people from the village walked by and saw Jiang Yinan squatting on the ground to work. The impression of her was much better, and they all shook their heads and went home.

Jiang Yinan cleaned up the weeds in the ground, and then picked up a small hoe and wielded laboriously. This small hoe was made by her grandma who had specially asked someone to make it for herself. The hoe was still made of stone. It was neither thick nor thin, but pointed. The place is sharp.

  Before digging for ten minutes, Jiang Yinan's small body couldn't stand it. He didn't dig half of it when he watched. He sighed instantly, but his physical fitness still couldn't keep up.

  Jiang Yinan didn’t insist that he had to dig it today, so he simply returned home and started cooking the evening’s meals.

After dinner, Jiang Yinan picked up the handkerchief, wiped the small jar of Zhao Yue's house clean, and walked towards Zhao Yue's house holding the jar.

  It was Zhao Yue who came to open the door, and when he saw Jiang Yinan coming, he collapsed and mumbled: "What are you here for?"

   Jiang Yinan didn't talk nonsense, and put the jar directly into Zhao Yue's arms: "Your jar, return to the original owner," he left after speaking.