Chapter 17 Picking Wild Vegetables

"Ah, Yinan, let's go over there," Zhao Yue took Jiang Yinan, pointing to a place and talking excitedly.

Jiang Yinan was pulled over by Zhao Yueqiang, and the little girl pointed to the ground with excitement: "Yinan, there is a large piece of wild vegetables. Let's pick them quickly, or they will be gone in the afternoon." .

Jiang Yinan originally planned to come out and make a look, but he didn't plan to pick up much. But looking at Zhao Yue's excitement, I guess he won't be able to do it today. Seeing Zhao Yue looking towards him, Jiang Yinan pursed his mouth, squatted on the ground, and followed She picks wild vegetables together.

It took an hour for two people to pick one-third of this piece of wild vegetables. Seeing that Zhao Yue wanted to continue, Jiang Yinan tugged at her clothes: "Come on tomorrow. I picked so many today. It will be enough for two or three days. The amount of it."

  Zhao Yue was a little reluctant: "Yi Nan, it will be gone tomorrow, or let's pick more."

   Jiang Yinan did not speak any more, but turned his eyes to Zhao Yue's basket, the meaning in his eyes was self-evident.

  Zhao Yue later realized that he followed Jiang Yinan’s gaze, turned his head and looked over, and his basket was already full, so he had to compromise and stood up slowly: "Okay, let's go, and check again tomorrow."

A look of reluctance made Jiang Yinan laugh suddenly.

  Zhao Yue looked at Jiang Yinan like a monster, his face was full of surprise, and he was a little dumbfounded: "Yinan, you look so good to smile, you should smile more."

  Jiang Yinan immediately stopped his smile, looked at Zhao Yue who was disappointed, and said faintly: "Go back," after finishing speaking, he took the basket and walked down the mountain.

  "Oh, Yinan, wait for me," Zhao Yue quickly carried the basket and chased after Jiang Yinan. His eyes were filled with the fact that Jiang Yinan had just taken the initiative to pull himself.

Zhao Yue carried the basket in his right hand, and Jiang Yinan's hand in his left hand, chatting and chatting along the way.

  Jiang Yinan glanced at Zhao Yue’s wrist that was strangled by the basket, took her basket silently, and continued walking.

  Zhao Yue paused, looking at Jiang Yinan's back in a daze.

  "Still not leaving?"

Jiang Yinan’s indifferent tone came from the front, Zhao Yue raised a bright smile on his face, hopped towards Jiang Yinan, and started to talk with her again, although most of them have always been talking by himself, Jiang Yinan occasionally ah oh ah , To change to another person, Zhao Yue turned around a long time ago and left, but when Jiang Yinan was treated like this, Zhao Yue felt quite happy instead.

  Along the way, I met many adults who went to work and children who were carrying baskets to pick wild vegetables. Zhao Yue all greeted them one by one and told the children who picked wild vegetables that he had just found many wild vegetables.

Jiang Yinan looked at Zhao Yueyu's smile and looked at Zhao Yue with a heart move, and looked at Zhao Yue calmly: "Don't you say that you are afraid that they will find out? How did you tell them?"

Zhao Yue was puzzled and then explained with a smile: "I was afraid that they would find out, but I thought about it. My parents are right. People can't be too selfish. Everyone is in the same village. It's easy. Anyway, there are so many wild vegetables. When you finish picking, you will find it again, hehe."

   "Well, you're home," Jiang Yinan stopped at the door of Zhao Yue's house, put her basket at the door, and turned and walked towards his home.

  Zhao Yue turned his hands into a trumpet shape, and said loudly towards Jiang Yinan: "Yinan, I will go to your house to find you at noon tomorrow, and you will wait for me at home."

    Thank you for your votes, Fanfan just wanted to say: Please use your tickets to kill me~ Hey, love you all~ (o^^o)