Chapter 2 Space

Life seems to have returned to peace.

  Different from before, only the cell phone ringing that rings every day, and the couriers piled up in the living room.

  Jiang Yinan resigned from the company that he didn't want to stay with since the second day he got the huge sum of money. Everyday life is to go to a certain treasure to go to a certain east, constantly buying, buying, and then taking couriers.

Jiang Yinan was thrown under the south wall of the orphanage when he was a few months old. The dean’s mother picked up herself and brought him back to the orphanage to raise him. The dean’s mother was surnamed Jiang and picked it up on the south wall. So named Jiang Yinan, and the dean's mother passed away three years ago.

Jiang Yinan’s appearance was beautiful since he was a child. As he got older, his face opened up completely. When he stepped into high school, there were people showing love, and he suffered rejection and difficulties from the same sex. So Jiang Yinan made a decision when he was eighteen. , Give up reading.
After graduating from high school, such a diploma is too ordinary, so a good job is destined to miss her. Jiang Yinan has worked for so many years, and his savings are basically zero. Even renting a house is a dilapidated community.

  It is reasonable to say that after working for a few years, I can at least save a sum of money, but Jiang Yinan has a big hobby, that is, buying, buying, and especially like hoarding goods. I feel that this makes me feel safe.

  Since receiving the huge sum of money, Jiang Yinan has completely exposed his nature and went shopping crazy online. I am afraid that the money will not be taken back by the cheap father someday. If the house is not too small and restricts Jiang Yinan, it is estimated that he will have to continue.

   "The house is still too small," Jiang Yinan looked around the house, thinking about whether he should buy a house now that he has money, so that he would also have a family.

  Just do it, Jiang Yinan carried the bag and went out.

  Walking on the street, feeling the hot weather, the summer in City C, like a grilling cage, everyone’s face is sweaty visible to the naked eye.
Jiang Yinan lowered his head and walked on the street. It didn't feel right as he walked. A warm current flowed from his nose. Jiang Yinan subconsciously reached out and touched, his fingers were blood-red, and he hurriedly looked up, rushing to find toilet paper from his bag.

  The blood stains flowed from the nose to the chin, then from the chin to the neck, slowly flowing down, and soon the collar on the chest was penetrated by the blood.

  Jiang Yinan finally found a tissue, kneaded it into a small ball and stuffed it into his nostril, then wiped his neck indiscriminately, seeing his appearance through the shop window. Jiang Yinan felt that it might not be suitable to buy a house today, and then turned home.

  As soon as he got home, Jiang Yinan went straight to the bathroom, took off his clothes and took a cold shower. After the shower, Jiang Yinan glanced at his glasses, and suddenly stopped, the jade pendant on his chest was now showing a coquettish red.

Jiang Yinan slowly stretched out his hand and just touched the jade pendant. Suddenly a huge space appeared in front of him. There was nothing in it, like a huge room. Jiang Yinan was so scared that he let go of his hand and immediately returned to the bathroom. .

After repeated attempts several times, Jiang Yinan finally determined that he actually got a space, the same space as in a novel!  
 In addition to stockpiling, Jiang Yinan also has a hobby of reading novels, as if only when reading novels, he is a normal person with emotions, sorrows, sorrows and joys.

Jiang Yinan reads all kinds of genres, especially novels with space. He is even more excited. He often imagines that he can get a space.

It would be better if he could grow it like in the novel. In addition, the space of my own is large or large, so I can’t grow it at all, I can only use it as a portable warehouse.