Statements & Apologies

Oct 21, 2016

Hello,

This is Big Hit Entertainment. Recently there are many rumors regarding our artist Zero. (Dawa Anderson). Our statement is as follows.

The first rumor is that Zero (Dawa Anderson) mistreats the other members of BTS, this may include physical as well as emotional mistreatment. The second one is that Zero (Dawa Anderson) had tried to sexually assault a teenage girl while on the Red Bullet Tour.

This is our statement in response to each of these rumors. Big Hit understands that fans may be worried about the artists. It is the company's job to make sure all artists are being well treated and taken care of. And Big Hit will take the actions that are called for when our artists aren't meeting that standard. With that being said, the members of BTS all get along perfectly fine. Should there be any trouble in the future with the dynamic of the group, Big Hit will take necessary actions. Rest assured, that has not been the case. Big Hit has spoken to the group as a whole and they wished for this rumor to die down as it is simply not true.

Zero (Dawa Anderson) has also personally apologized for not showing a more friendly side of him. He has stated that he will try harder in the future to show his true colors. Please give him your support and love.

As for the second rumor, we have talked to Zero (Dawa Anderson) about the past situation but what we have gathered is that it was a misunderstanding. Zero (Dawa Anderson) stated that he did not remember much of that moment. However he did say that he saw a girl being bothered by another man and he did what he could to aid her. Hopefully this confession will regain the trust that many of you have lost in BTS's Zero. Our company does not wish to offend anyone, therefore if our artist upsets the public Big Hit would like to take necessary actions. With that in mind, we understand that many of you are still skeptical about Zero's (Dawa Anderson) confession which is why Big Hit will be running an investigation on this issue. Please understand that it will be a long process in which results will not be withdrawn right away. In the meantime, Zero (Dawa Anderson) will still be active in regular schedules and group activities.

We will keep on updating on the investigation as we know many of you are worried and curious.

Big Hit will do our best to resolve these issues and to protect our artists.

Thank You

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oct 21, 2016

@BTS_twt

I am truly sorry, I hope you can give me another chance.

Translate Tweet

Korean apology letter

친애하는 여러분,

이건 방탄소년단의 제로야. 제가 다른 회원들에게 얼마나 적은 보살핌과 존중을 있는지에 대해 불쾌감을 느낀 모든 사람들에게 사과하고 싶습니다. 지금 그것에 대해 생각할 , 나는 내가 얼마나 둔감해 보였을지 있다. 아무도 다치게 의도가 아니었고 나는 아무도 다치게 한다는 생각도 화려하지 않는다.

나는 사과가 과거의 행동을 사라지게 하지 않을 것이라는 것을 이해하며, 여러분 많은 사람들이 다른 회원들에 대한 나의 행동에 대해 가지고 있는 걱정을 없애지 않을 것이라는 것을 알고 있습니다.

나는 다른 회원들이 친한 친구라고 말하고 싶다, 거의 나에게 형제처럼. 그리고 내가 그들에게 감사하는 많은 상황이 있다. 나는 너희 모두에게 사랑과 감사를 보여주기 위해 최선을 다할 것이다.

여전히 내가 냉담하다고 믿는 사람들에게, 나는 나의 좋고 훌륭한 면을 보여주기 위해 최선을 다할 것이다. 자신을 표현하는 것이 조용한 도전이라는 것을 이해해 주세요. 하지만 저는 당신과 회원들을 위해 나은 자신을 위해 노력할 것입니다.

이것은 내가 정말 분명히 하고 싶기 때문에 전국 팬들을 위해 한국 사과 편지이다. 저는 자신을 개선하기 위해 최선을 다할 것입니다, 나은 버전의 제로를 기대해주세요.

정말 ,

방탄소년단의 제로 (일명 다와 앤더슨)

English apology letter

Dear fans,

This is BTS's Zero. I would like to apologise to everyone who was offended on how little care and respect I may seem to have for the other members. When I reflect on it now, I can see how insensitive I must have looked. It was not my intention to hurt anyone and I don't fancy the idea of hurting anyone either.

I understand that this apology won't make my past actions go away and I know it won't get rid of the worry that many of you have regarding my behavior towards the other members.

I would like to say that the other members are  dear friends of mine, almost like brothers to me. And there are loads of situations where I am grateful for them. I will try my hardest to show that love and gratitude to you all.

To those of you who still believe me to be an aloof bloke, I will try my best to show a better and more admirable side of me. Please understand I find it quiet a challenge to express myself. But I will work to better myself for you and the members.

This is the English apology letter I have written for the international fans because I want to really make myself clear. I will do my best to improve myself, please look forward to a better version of Zero.

Yours truly,
Zero of BTS (aka Dawa Anderson)

11:42 pm . 21/10/2016

10K Retweets 98.3K Quote Tweets 15K likes

A/N

Hi hi~

Just to let you know, I don't know Korean I used google translate for the Korean latter, so there is probably a lot of grammar mistakes.

Also, imagine that the letters he wrote are handwritten on paper and he took pictures of the handwritten letters and posted it on their Twitter account.

Now time for me to sleep, it's 11:42 already?? (●'⌓'●)

~ Da Vinchen