1.6 The Lying Game

WARNING: Disturbing content, non-con

Once I finally woke up, I was plagued with a painful migraine. The last thing I remembered was seeing Stefan drain the servant of his blood and Atticus—

"You're finally awake my love!"

I swear I'm going to kill this brat. As I tried to sit upright, I felt constricted to the spot. Looking up I could see my hands tied to the headboard of a bed with rope.

"Don't struggle, you'll only hurt yourself more."

I knew all too well what kind of development this entailed. I had attracted my first yandere in this world. And to my surprise, he's not Bennett. How the hell am I going to get out of this situation?

"Atticus, you need to let me go. I'm worried about Stefan." I tried to talk to Atticus in a calm and collected voice. I had hoped he would open up to reason, but the yandere gene had already kicked in.

"Your young MASTER can't do that. You might try to run away from me."

God, just hearing that sentence made me break into a cold sweat. He reminded me so much of Bennett with a line like that. Now it's going to be even harder to think rationally in a situation like this.

"Please, y-young master!" I pleaded. "I live here now, so I won't try to run. You have to trust me!"

As Atticus straddled me, he dug into his pocket and pulled out a pair of scissors. At first, I thought perhaps he'd cut the rope, but I was naive.

"Every time you lie to me, I'll cut off a button from your blouse."

Before I could even protest, he cut a button off my collar.

I felt angry tears emerge as I tried to shake Atticus off of me. "I told you I'm not lying!"

"And there's another lie!" Atticus said gleefully as he cut off a second button.

I wanted to curse him one and call him every name from under the sun, but I knew better than to try and run my mouth. So instead, I tried to rationalise with him once more.

"Your father is going to wonder where I am!"

As Atticus held the scissors over the third button threateningly, I felt myself sweat. If he cuts it, he'll definitely see my bra!

"If he asks, I'll just say you skipped town. He never comes up to the attic anyway." Atticus responded while twirling one of my silver ringlets around his finger in a daze. "I guess this makes the attic our love nest then. I hope you like it."

Without even saying a word he cut the third button. "I DIDN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING THAT TIME!" I angrily yelled.

With a cheeky smile, Atticus dangled the scissors before me teasingly. "Sorry, my hand slipped." As his lecherous gaze was fixed on my chest, I felt sick to my stomach. "A white bra? You're so innocent, it's cute."

This is the worst! I don't know how much more of this torment I can take! I clenched my eyes shut hoping I could block him out, but sadly there was nothing I can do about my ears. "Someone sure is shy!"

As I felt Atticus lean in towards my ear, he proceeded to then whisper in an excited yet hushed voice. "Does this mean I'll be the one to take your first time?"

I wanted to throw up right then and there. Unlucky for him but that privilege was already forcibly stolen from me a long time ago. I've already tried to suppress it from my memories, but now you're telling me that I'll have to relive the nightmare all over again with this guy? No, no, no! I refuse to do so!

"ATTICUS, I SWEAR TO GOD YOU BETTER RELEASE ME RIGHT NOW OR SO HELP ME!" I roared with anger.

Atticus clicked his tongue as he was feeling unimpressed by my reaction. "Is this because you're still concerned about my brother?" After asking that he combed his fingers through his hair. "I don't get it. He's not even a real Grigori, he's adopted. So, what makes him so special anyway?"

Just as I was about to speak, I noticed something strange about Atticus. "Hey, why are your eyes glowing like that?" I hesitantly asked.

Atticus didn't respond. He looked at me with a hungry expression, it was as if I was just a piece of meat. As Atticus slowly leaned in closer the violent sound of banging could be heard from the attic door.

Atticus snapped his head around at lightning speed and merely snarled in response. I know something is definitely wrong here but I'm running of options and I'm getting really scared!

Just as Atticus was about to redirect his attention towards me, the attic door suddenly busted open. To my surprise, there came Stefan slowly climbing up the ladder. Once he was finally inside the room, he tilted his head to look at me innocently.

"Vana." He said in a childlike voice. It was hard to look at him since he still had the blood from the servant smeared across his face.

Although it was difficult to look him in the eyes, I knew I needed his help to escape. "Stefan, go get your father!" I ordered him pitifully.

But in an act of what I assume was only defiance, Stefan instead approached me slowly. Although he scared me, I was also frightened of what Atticus might do if he tried to get any closer to me.

"Atticus don't—" But before I could even finish my sentence Stefan slit Atticus's neck without hesitation. As Atticus bled out on top of me, I slowly turned towards the little boy in pure horror.

"Stefan protects Vana. So Vana doesn't need to run away now."

Is this what the goddess meant when she told me to surround myself with yanderes who will protect me? But... Stefan is a child, he's way too young to become a yandere!