0.1 Happily Forever After? [Ending 1]

WARNING: Non-con

Upon opening my eyes, I found myself once again, awakening in a familiar white room. "Ugh, you again..." I mumbled to myself in disgust.

The fickle goddess of the afterlife nervously stuttered in response. "W-W-Well hello to you too!" She looked down at her feet, sadly. "You're really not a nice girl, you know that?"

I rolled my eyes as I clicked my tongue in response. She pretended to not be bothered by my blatant rudeness as she continued.

"In any case, let's review your results, shall we?" She asked as she pulled up my status window.

Mission complete:
Reward - 1,000 points

Achievement List:
- Obtained magical abilities +100 points
- Started a fake rumour at school +100 points
- Attended a masquerade ball +100 points
- Got exiled +100 points
- Had consensual sexual intercourse with another transmigrator +5,000 points

"That brings your grand total up to 15,500 points." The goddess peaked her head out from the status window and smiled at me. "You may retire to the afterlife or keep transmigrating–"

"I'LL TAKE RETIREMENT, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!" I interjected, cutting the girl off angrily. I don't even have to think about my answer. I'm so over this transmigration business!

The goddess kept smiling even though she was clearly on the verge of tears once more. "Alrighty then." She responded through gritted teeth.

After fiddling with a couple of buttons on the status window, she exhaled before sitting back on her throne. "Your ideal afterlife appears to be that of a remote woodland retreat."

Eh, I was hoping for something more extravagant, but what can you do...

The goddess fluttered her lashes before gushing. "And it looks like you'll be able to spend eternity with your fated soulmates!" She looked at me with soft eyes before giggling to herself. "How romantic!"

Wait. Soulmates? "Hey, are you sure you have this right? I'm not sure I signed up to–"

"Farewell, Vicky!" The goddess waved as she picked up a new romance novel. "I hope you enjoy your new eternity, bye-bye!"

And just like that, everything faded to black. When I opened my eyes next, I was greeted with the sound of a flowing river stream.

The goddess' description was relatively accurate as all I could see was a twilight covered woodland forest populated by friendly forest animals. How fairytale-esque...

I guess this doesn't seem too bad. It was rather peaceful. I think I could calmly collect my thoughts and–

"VANA!" A voice shouted in glee as I was quickly tackled to the ground. Looking up, I was surprised to see a familiar face "I knew I'd see you again! We're soulmates after all!" Stefan squealed in delight.

Just as I was about to question him, I was suddenly enveloped in a deep kiss. As Stefan pulled out his fangs to teasingly glide against my lips, I felt my breath hitch.

"Hey, I'm getting kind of thirsty. Can I drink from you, just like the old times?" Before I could object, Stefan had already plunged his fangs deep into my neck.

As he sucked on my blood, he pulled me further into his embrace as he sat upright. Once he had his fill, he pulled away in a daze. "Vana's blood really is the best."

Blushingly, Stefan licked me from the neck down to my collarbone. "Hey, I want to mark the rest of your chest with my fangs. That's okay, right?"

Just as Stefan moved towards the top of my exposed breast with a hungry and open mouth, I was quick to push him away. "NOOOO!" I protested. Once I was finally up on my feet, I made a quick run for it.