s2 e2

"mmm, shit," Alyssa moaned under her breath while pulling her jacket off. her lips pressing onto mine as we stumbled into her apartment. kicking and tossing off a single piece of clothing at a time.

her teeth nibbled on my bottom lip, fuck. i snaked my arms around her waistline and pulled her more into me.

her body was hot and if im assuming correctly, she'd only be getting hotter. no i didn't mean looks, she's already hot.

a soft moan escaped my lips.

Alyssa hands resided on my hips, rubbing my sides and boy that did something to me.

we managed to pull away but only to stare into each other's eyes, fuck. she always had this spark in her eyes, it was eye catching.

"Alex," she says in a whisper.

"yes?"

"what ar-"

"if you do not wish to continue, we can stop," i assure her. she studied me as though she had everything in the world to say but never spoke. Alyssa's hands never left my sides as she gave them a gentle squeeze. "reading you is kind of easy but i don't want to get the wrong idea."

Alyssa chuckled as she shoved me lightly, "you're my student."

i let out a sigh of frustration, "Alyssa i know this." i wouldn't say i was upset as any other times as she announced that she was my teachers but it was tiring. "i understand your career is on the line but how many times do we have to go over this?"

i removed her hands from my hips and slide away from her as i paced the living room.

"Alex, i didn't mean it like that," she says softly.

"i know how you meant it, Alyssa," i sighed as i stopped in my tracks. i felt Alyssa's eyes on me, she was burning holes in my back.

suddenly the felt her warm hands run up and down my back. the sensation of her cold hands send shivers down my spine and i couldn't help but throw my head back.

her teeth nibbled on the side of my neck and by the feel of it, she was trying to leave a hickey. trying to leave your mark i see.

"if we're gonna do anything, let's take it to my bedroom shall we?" her voice held a seductive tone, it honestly made me melt.

she took my hand and slowly directed me towards her bedroom.

i knew where it resided but her leading the way made it so much sexier. i was mind blown that this was happening, like was i dreaming?

if i was, don't pinch me.

i stood behind Alyssa, snaking my arms around her body and onto her stomach. my chin rested on her shoulder but at an angle. i slid her hair to the side as my hand held the back of her neck, gripping it. i planted soft kisses on the back of her neck and traveled downward but slowly.

"if you do not want to continue, tell me now," i whispered softly against her neck.

i wanted to continue but consent was highly important to me. should be for everyone but some people are weird.

"i.." she went to speak but it was like she couldn't or she just couldn't find the words.

"its okay," i pulled my arms from around her and stepped back about an inch. "i should get going anyways, its.."

"3:40."

"fuck," i blurted. "i didn't know it was this damn late."

she chuckled as she ran her hands through her hair, "ill take you."

"no it's okay, get your rest, i can walk," i explained.

"and get kidnapped?" she eyed me carefully.

"well not at all, Miss Adams," i joke in which she laughs to. "i promise ill be fine, ill shoot you a text when i get there."

"please do, id like to know that you're safe."

i nod before walking out of the bedroom and out of the apartment. the walk home would be only 30-45 minutes-if i can walk fast enough.

it was pretty windy and there remaining leaves on trees were staring to fall.

crunch.

i chuckled to myself as i continued to step on the remaining leaves. the crunching sound was satisfying-heavenly.

the snow was still falling from the skies as it always did but it wasn't, currently. it was cold obviously and the winds didn't help.

shit.

i sighed to myself as i approached the house. i was praying that Allen had already left, i couldn't deal with any of that right now. something in me was excited that i had a brother but the other half was so what the fuck?

as i made my way through the house, i could faintly hear small conversation coming from the living room. either Ava and my dad was talking or Allen is still here.

i quickly rounded the corner and came face to face with Allen and my father.

"hi baby," my dad greeted me with a smile. "are you okay?"

"im well," i assured him. "what are you still doing here Allen?"

he stood there in pure silence as he watched me, "ill leave you two to talk," my dad blurted before leaving the room.

"are you going to bed?"

"yes, you know i have to be up early today."

"sleep well, dad."

then suddenly Allen and i stood in the living room, alone. the silence fell upon us and he stood there, not saying anything as he did before.

the silence kills, ill say that. he was fidgeting with his fingers, it was cute.

"are you okay, Allen?" i spoke suddenly as i disappeared off into the kitchen.

"yes," he blurts. "just nervous, that's all."

"about what exactly?" i question as i life my brow. "here," i held a water bottle up into his face.

"thank you," he shoots me a smile. "and this, this whole thing-situation.."

ah, okay.

"that's understandable," i nod. "well you were talking to my dad, what exactly were you two talking about?"

"me," he states.

"oh?" i eye him. "what about you, Allen?"

"my situation and all of what happened to me over the years. why i didn't stay in contact with you all, why im just now reaching out and why im only here now."

i say crazy mother-foster care and the whole system is a fucking joke.

"crazy mother?" i questioned.

"how'd you-" i eyed him carefully but returned him with an i already knew look. "yes actually, she's still trying and fighting to get custody of my sister. which i hope she doesn't win because she's not ever stable to keep up."

"im positive my dad already told you but you're welcome here any time you'd like," i placed my hand on his shoulder and gave it a firm squeeze. "you can even stay tonight."

"i don't have a chan-"

"i could drop you off by your house by morning or we could hit the mall," i shrug.

"where would i sleep?"

"boy, all these bedrooms and you're asking me a crazy question like that?" i chuckled as i shook my head. "pick a bedroom and ill see you in the am?"

he nods, "thank you."

"don't thank me, just get some rest." i assured him before walking off.