- 6 -

••••••••••

"Yahh!!! Jimin-ah!!!! Why the fuck are you screaming???" Jin yelled at so much happy Jimin.

"You two stop yelling! Everyone is looking at us and you scared that kid over there!" Taehyung said calmly. Jin and Jimin looked at the kid and cursed at themselves for scaring little boy.

They are in the park, sitting on the bench.

"Sorry, I'm just so much happy. Guys just landed to Korea." Jimin said.

"They did?" Jin asked.

"Yes, Yoongi posted on twitter." Jimin said as he opened twitter.

"Let me see." Jin said. Jimin nodded and show them picture.

"Woahh, they all looks so good." Jin said.

"Hmm, right." Taehyung said. His eyes got stuck on the boy in the middle, boy with bunny smile and little bit curly hair.

"Aww, someone is looking at Jungkook!!" Jimin said and giggled.

"Wtf are you talking about? I'm not looking at him." Taehyung said and looked away.

"I didn't said it was you tho." Jimin said and smirked. Taehyung widened his eyes.

"Yahh, you stupid minion!" Taehyung said and playfully hit him.

"You giraffe!! Stop hitting me!! Jin hyung, tell him!" Jimin whined and hit Taehyung back.

"Yahh!! Stop fighting you two idiots!!" Jin said and smacked their heads.

"Okey, so are we meeting them tomorrow?" Jin asked after sometime.

"Well, we are supposed to meet tomorrow." Jimin said.

"Aishh, just ask Yoongi and plan everything." Jin said.

"Okey, I will ask him right now and plan everything." Jimin said.

••••••••••

••••••••••

"Omoo, he's so sweet towards you." Jin said and smiled.

"I told you nah! He is the sweetest." Jimin said. Taehyung didn't pay any attention on them anymore, he was in his own world or should I say in world where only Jeon Jungkook exists. He didn't knew why but he just couldn't stop thinking about Jungkook.

"Tae-ah!! Hellooo!! Earth calling Taehyung, Taehyung pick up!" Jimin said but got no answer from Taehyung.

"Is he okay??" Jin whispered to Jimin.

"I don't know, you see that he is not answering to us." Jimin whispered back then they both looked back at Taehyung.

Taehyung sighed then looked at his friends.

"Yahh, why are you looking at me like that?" Taehyung asked.

"Nothing! Are you okay?" Jin asked.

"Yeah, anyway I need to go now." Taehyung said then stood up and left from there.

Taehyung walked through park, he was on the way to his home since his mom said that they will have guests today's evening, that's why he left earlier.

He kicked the small rock which was in front of him then other after it and like that continued until he bumped into someone and somehow fall on the ground.

"Ouch!!" Taehyung said.

"Omg!! I'm so sorry, I didn't see you!" Person said and helped Taehyung to stand up.

"Why don't you look where are you going??" Taehyung asked then looked at the person and his eyes widened when he saw the person in front of him.

"You!" Taehyung said.

"You know me?" Person asked, earning a nod from Taehyung.

"Well, I don't know you cutiepie. Anyway, I'm sorry once again. Byee." Person said and left from there, leaving Taehyung alone.

••••••••••