- 15 -

"I think my idea is best!"

"No, my idea is better."

"Will you two stop?"

"You shut up, you are annoying!"

"Baby, calm down."

"Don't baby me you sleepy head!"

"Jinnie, why are you mad at me?"

"Jhope, stop saying that!"

"But Y/N, pleasee."

"Jimin-ah, kiss?"

"Yoongi, back off or I'm gonna kick you."

Yepp, their friends walked into office like they walked into their own house.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at them with confused looks on their faces, still not moving away from each other.

Jin and Jimin looked towards them and started screaming while smiling widely.

Others including Taehyung and Jungkook flinched on sudden screaming from the two.

"Yahh, why the fuck are you screaming?" Yoongi asked, only to earn a hit on the head from Jimin.

"Pabo!!! Stop yelling!" Jimin yelled and glared at his boyfriend who just rolled his eyes.

"I swear to God if you two don't shut up I'm gonna throw you out through window." Y/N said and glared at them.

"Noona, you know that we are like at what floor! You wouldn't do that, right?" Jimin asked as he looked at Y/N with puppy like eyes. Y/N rolled her eyes and flicked Jimin's forehead.

"Try me and you will see." Y/N said and smirked.

"Can you all shut up??" Jungkook yelled. All looked at them, including Taehyung who moved a bit away.

"Excuse me? Sir?" Yoongi said.

"Why are you all here??" Jungkook asked, he is sure that he didn't called them there.

"First, why were you and Tae so close to each other?? Were you about to kiss?? Hmm, were you??" Jin asked.

"OMG!!!! This is like in K-drama when boss fall in love with their secretary." Jimin said and smirked.

"You know that Jungkook has someone special, right?" Yoongi said.

"Yeah, yeah, Taehyung has too but look at this two love birds. I'm sure they would eat each other faces if it wasn't us who literally walked into office like we owns this company." Jimin said.

"First, it's not your business what is happening in this office." Jungkook said a bit louder.

"Second, why are you here?" Jungkook asked.

"Ohh yeah, well Jin and Jimin keep agruing where should we go this weekend, like all of us together." Namjoon said.

"Okey but why all of sudden?" Jungkook asked.

"Are you dumb?" Jimin asked.

"Not more than you though, hyung." Jungkook replied.

"Idiot." Jimin mumbled.

"Anyway, Jin wants to go to camping while Jimin wants to go hiking." Jhope said.

"Camping sound better." Jungkook replied on what Jin smiled.

"That's my kid!" Jin said proudly.

"Okey, let's vote." Namjoon said. Other nodded and then voted. Jimin, Yoongi and Namjoon voted for hiking. Jin, Y/N, Jhope and Jungkook voted for camping.

"Taehyung your turn, your vote will says who wins or it will be equal.

"Umm, why can't we do both? We can find place where we can go camping and hiking." Taehyung said. All looked at him with serious face before smile made way on their faces.

"That's the best idea!! Tae you are the best!! My favorite kid!" Jin said and went to Taehyung to hug him.

Taehyung smiled as he hugged Jin back then they pulled away.

"So, we are going to do both. Joon and I will organize everything then message you all detalies." Jin said.

"Deal." They all said and was about to go but everyone stopped on Jimin's and Yoongi's question.

"Were you two really about to kiss?" Yoonmin asked, causing Taehyung to blush while others smirked.

"You don't need to know that." Jungkook simply answered.

"What about your childhood lovers?" Jimin asked, something wasn't right to him.

"I found him." Jungkook said.

"Me too but still can't remember him." Taehyung said. Others widened their eyes.

"Who are they?" Jin asked. They all got shocked even more when Taehyung and Jungkook said each other names and pointed on each other.

"OMG!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!!" Jimin squeeled and run to him, hugging both of them tightly. After pulling away he run back to Yoongi.

"I'm glad you two found each other." Yoongi said and smiled. They decided to leave the two alone not forgetting to say ,,use protection"!!!"

Taehyung blushed so much that he hided his face with hands. Jungkook chuckled then walked closer to Taehyung. He grabbed Taehyung's hands from his face but Taehyung had his eyes closed.

"Open your eyes." Jungkook said but Taehyung just shook his head as no.

"Umm, should I kiss you then?" Jungkook asked only to get no as answer.

"You can't do that you stupid!" Taehyung said, eyes still closed. Jungkook chuckled, caressing Tae's hands.

"Why?? We know each other so why can't I kiss you?" Jungkook asked.

"Because you can't." Taehyung said and opened his eyes.

"Okii but now let's go on lunch, my treat." Jungkook said, dragging Taehyung with himself.

"Yahhh you bunny stop walking fast!!!" Taehyung whined but no use as Jungkook wanted to go out of company as soon as possible.

••••••••••

••••••••••

"You think I'm the best boss?" Jungkook asked as he looked at the post Taehyung just posted.

"Huh??? How did you saw that post?? My account is private." Taehyung said, shocked.

"I sent you request 3 days ago and you immediately accepted and followed me back." Jungkook said.

"But I didn't even see your request." Taehyung said and pouted. He tryed to remember when did Jungkook sent him request but then he realized.

"Park sneakily Jimin!!!" Taehyung said.

"What Jimin has with this?" Jungkook asked.

"He did that." Taehyung said.

"I was with him in caffee and when I went to toilet he probably saw notification and accepted your request and followed you in my name." Taehyung said and giggled. Jungkook smiled when he heard this beautiful giggles which he missed so much.

"He did right thing." Jungkook said and time stopped....