- 22 -

TIME SKIP

1 week passed so fast and it was already Saturday and day for Taehyung's date with Jungkook.

"Hmm, what should I wear?" Taehyung mumbled to himself as he was looking at the clothes that he just throw on the bed.

"Maybe this?" Taehyung said as he was looking at black tight jeans and light blue long shirt.

"Yes definitely this, it's my favorite." Taehyung said and smiled. He picked outfit and walked to bathroom.

After taking shower, he dryed himself and wore clothes which was perfectly fitting him.

"Woahh! I'm impressed. It looks so good." Taehyung said. He walked back into his room and put on his favorite parfeum then did his hair.

"Okey, everything is perfect and seems like Jungkook just arrived so it's time to go." Taehyung said as he picked his things and left.

Jungkook was waiting in the front of house, leaning on his car.

He looked up when he heard steps and damn, he might got heart attack. Taehyung was too much beautiful for his eyes and he couldn't help but to stare.

"Close your mouth or fly will come in." Taehyung said as he flicked Jungkook's chin.

"Huh?" Jungkook asked as he looked at Taehyung then realized it.

"Uhh sorry but you are just too much beautiful not to stare at you." Jungkook said. Taehyung giggled then leaned in and placed kiss on Jungkook's cheek.

"Let's go." Taehyung said.

"Yeah, let's go." Jungkook said, pecking Taehyung's cheeks then opened door for him.

"Thank you." Taehyung said as he settled in the car, Jungkook in driver seat.

"You ready?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, I'm ready." Taehyung replied.

.
.
.
.
.
.

OMG!!! I totally forgot to say what Jungkook is wearing.

Sorry for that, anyway he is wearing black jeans and white shirt, two buttons unbottoned.

"Where are we going?" Taehyung asked, listening to song that was currently playing on the radio.

"Guess." Jungkook said.

"Knowing you and me, we both loves something simple so restaurant is big no." Taehyung said.

"Hmm, continue." Jungkook said.

"It's perfect time for amusement park but you will probably take me there after." Taehyung said on what Jungkook smiled.

"You seems to read my mind, don't you?" Jungkook said.

"Hmm, well not my fault. You are easy to read." Taehyung said. Jungkook chuckled, he grabbed Taehyung's hand and intertwined their fingers together.

"I'm sure this day will be the best." Jungkook said.

"Me too." Taehyung thought as he smiled.

After few more minutes of driving Taehyung smiled widely.

"No way!! Are we really here??" Taehyung asked as he looked at the place in front of them.

"Yes we are on the place where we spent most of our childhood." Jungkook replied.

[That place is that tree with swing if you forgot]

"Let's go, let's go." Taehyung said as he hurried out of the car. Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung's cuteness.

"He didn't changed, he will always stay like this." Jungkook thought as he got out of the car too, standing next to Taehyung.