- 23 -

.
.
.
.

Taehyung giggled as Jungkook pulled him closer by his waist. He wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck as Jungkook pecked his lips.

"My parents will see us." Taehyung whispered. They were in front of Taehyung's house, Jungkook's back leaned on the car.

"I bet they would be happy." Jungkook whispers back. Taehyung giggled once again as Jungkook snuggled his face into Taehyung's neck.

"I don't want to let you go." Jungkook muttered against Taehyung's neck, leaving softly kisses here and there with time on time.

"But you need to, it's late and we can see each other tomorrow since it's Sunday." Taehyung said as he was caressing Jungkook's hair.

"I know." Jungkook replied and sighed. He pulled away and looked up at Taehyung. He gave him few buterfly kisses on jaw before kissing his lips.

Taehyung immediately kissed back, feeling how Jungkook tightened his hold around his waist.

After sometime, Taehyung broke kiss but in the next moment he was pinned onto car.

"Kookie!" Taehyung squeeled on sudden move.

"Yes baby?" Jungkook asked.

"Don't do that again, you scared me." Taehyung said and playfully hitted his chest.

"Sorry baby, I will make it up to you." Jungkook said and leaned closer.

"Hmm, really?? How?" Taehyung asked, small smirk on his lips.

"How about my lips met yours?? They seems lonely, don't you think?" Jungkook asked as he looked up to meet Taehyung's eyes.

"I think you are absolutely right, they really seems to be lonely." Taehyung whispered and in next moment his lips met with Jungkook's.

Their lips perfectly moved together, they were made for each other.

After few more minutes of literally makeout on the street they pulled away.

"I should really go now." Taehyung said, looking up at Jungkook with smile. Jungkook nodded then kissed Taehyung all over his face.

"Tomorrow I will pick you up and we can hang-out in my house or go somewhere." Jungkook said.

"Mmm, maybe hang-out in your house. I miss your parents." Taehyung said.

"Hmm, okey then. I'm sure they will be happy to see you." Jungkook said.

Jungkook pulled away and smiled. He leaned in and kissed Taehyung once again.

"Good night baby, sleep well." Jungkook said.

"Good night Kookie, sleep well too. Love you." Taehyung said then went into his house as Jungkook went into his car and drove home.

Taehyung walked into house while smiling widely. He saw that light is still on in the living room so he walked in and saw his parents cuddling on the couch while watching tv.

Taehyung smiled even more, he always adored love between his parents, it was something so precious to him.

"Hey mom! Hey dad!" Taehyung said. Sun-Hi and Kwang looked up and smiled at their son.

"Hey baby, come here." Sun-Hi said as she and Kwang made place between them.

Taehyung walked to his parents and sat down on the couch between them, his parents immediately hugging him.

"Where were you?? I almost forgot how you look." Kwang joked.

"I was out with Kookie." Taehyung said. Sun-Hi looked at him and widened his eyes.

"I heard right, you said Kookie?" Sun-Hi asked, smiling as Taehyung nodded his head as yes.

"I remembered everything last Saturday when we were on hiking. Today I was on date with Kookie and I surprised him by it and then he asked me will I be his boyfriend and I said yes so we are dating now." Taehyung said. Sun-Hi squeeled happily and hug the life out of Taehyung.

"Omoo I'm so happy. My babies are finally together, now we can finally make our wish come true." Sun-Hi said.

"What wish mom?" Taehyung asked.

"Mmm, it will be surprise for you and Kookie, your dad and his parents knows about it too." Sun-Hi said. Kwang laughed then kissed Taehyung's head.

"Time for sleep." Kwang said.

"I'm not child dad." Taehyung whined.

"You will always be our little baby now go to the bed." Kwang said. Taehyung nodded, wished them good night then walked upstairs to have a good sleep because next day will be long day.

.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile, Jungkook just walked into his house and was met with his parents.

"Where were you?" Soo-Min asked.

"Out, why?" Jungkook replied.

"It's late and you are coming home now." Seung said as he crossed his arms against his chest.

"I'm not child anymore. I know how to take care about myself and I wasn't alone." Jungkook said.

They all walked into living room and sat down on the couch.

"Who was with you?? Your friends??" Soo-Min asked.

"Nope, it was my boyfriend." Jungkook said. His parents widened their eyes.

"Your boy-what?? It's Taehyung, right??" Soo-Min asked.

"Of course mom. Who would it be?? My heart only belongs to Taehyung." Jungkook said.

"Yesss, I'm so happy." Soo-Min said.

"Congratulations son, I wish all the best to you two. Seung said.

"Thank you dad. Also he remembered everything." Jungkook said.

"That's amazing! Now as you two are together our wish can come true." Soo-Min squeeled happily.

"What wish mom?" Jungkook asked, being confused.

"Surprise!!" Seung said.

"You will really not tell me?" Jungkook asked.

"Nope. You will know everything on the time." Soo-Min said.

"Okey as you say. By the way, Taehyung will come here tomorrow to meet you two because he missed you both then we will hang-out in my room." Jungkook said.

"Okey son but not doing any funny things." Seung said as he glared playfully.

"Ohh God!! Dad!!! Don't say that!!! It's embarassing!! Good night, see you tomorrow." Jungkook said then fast run upstairs into his room, trying to get dirty thoughts out of his mind.