- 26 -

2 MONTHS LATER

Jungkook and Taehyung was enjoying their peaceful time with each other in Jungkook's room, well until four people decided to walk into room without knocking.

"Mom!! Dad!! What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked while looking at them.

"Mom, dad did something happened?" Taehyung asked his parents as he sat up on the bed.

"You should have knocked. What if we were doing someth-." Jungkook was saying but got cut off when Taehyung placed his hand against Jungkook's mouth while glaring at him.

"You unholy brat!!" Soo-Min said.

"Anyway, we are here to tell you something important." Sun-Hi said and smiled widely.

"And what would that important be??" Jungkook asked.

"We arranged your marriage!!!" Soo-Min and Sun-Hi yelled at the same time.

Jungkook immediately pulled Taehyung closer by his waist and hold him tightly as Taehyung hugged him back, holding tightly onto him.

"What marriage??? I'm not getting married with anyone!!! Only person whom I will marry is Taehyung and that is end!!" Jungkook yelled.

"Yes!! Jungkook is right!! I will not get married if it's not Jungkook for whom I'm getting married!" Taehyung yelled then snuggled himself more into Jungkook's embrace.

Sun-Hi and Soo-Min facepalmed while Kwang and Seung tryed their best not to start laugh because their kids were so funny.

"You two coconout heads!!! We didn't completed our sentence!" Sun-Hi said.

"Yeah, you two will get married because you two are marrying each other dumbasses!!" Soo-Min said.

Taehyung and Jungkook widened their eyes before looking at each other and hugging even more tightly.

"One question. Why did you arranged our marriage??? Wasn't I supposed to propose Taehyung??? You ruined my perfect plan!!" Jungkook said and fake cryed.

"We took everything in our hands because you are too slow to propose him so we just did everything instead of you." Soo-Min said.

"Btw, wedding is in two days and day before wedding you can't see nor talk with each other. If you do anything of it I will call Jin to beat you both with his pink slipper." Sun-Hi said.

"What??? One day without my baby??? That is impossible!" Jungkook said.

"You survived 10 years without him so you will survive that 1 more day." Soo-Min said.

"It's easy to say but hard to do." Jungkook replied.

"Anyway, enjoy for now. Later will come your friends and you all will go to shoping for your suits for wedding." Sun-Hi said then they all left leaving couple alone.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and squeeled happily. Jungkook chuckled as he leaned in and pecked Taehyung's lips.

"I'm so happy Kookie!!! Thanks God our parents did this because who knows for how long I would need to wait for you to propose me." Taehyung said.

"Seriously babe?? You are taking their side now??" Jungkook asked and pouted.

"No, I'm just saying that I'm happy that we are getting married in two days because that means that I will spent all of days and nights with you." Taehyung said and giggled softly.

"You are right!! I should have propose you for marriage that day instead of asking you to be my boyfriend." Jungkook said.

"Aish, why didn't you?? Huh? I would have accept you." Taehyung said. Jungkook smiled before pulling Taehyung in passionate kiss.