- 21 -

Mornings oh sweet mornings, everyone loves mornings expect me because I'm too lazy to get up from the bed.

Anyway, back to the story.
Birds, wait what?? Taehyung sat up on the bed and looked around.

"Is it morning already?" Taehyung mumbled.

Outside was sunny and it was even more beautiful after rain. Taehyung smiled when he saw bird on the window and soon one more bird sat down to her on the window.

"They are probably couple." Taehyung thought. He felt movements next to him and turned around to see Jungkook waking up.

He giggled when Jungkook wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling him closer then snuggled his face into Taehyung's back.

"Good morning sleepyhead." Taehyung said. He heard Jungkook mumbling something but couldn't understand him.

"I don't understand what are you saying." Taehyung said, trying to turn around. Jungkook tightened his hold around Taehyung and moved his head away.

"I said good morning baby." Jungkook said with his deep morning voice before snuggling his face back onto Taehyung's back.

"Are you still going to sleep?" Taehyung asked, feeling Jungkook nodding his head as yes.

"But we should get up and go back to others." Taehyung said.

"I don't want to." Jungkook mumbled, pulling Taehyung so he now lied down on his back.

Jungkook placed his head on Taehyung's chest and hugged him. Taehyung placed his hand on Jungkook's head and softly caressed his hair.

"Why don't you want to go?? You know that we need to go back eventually." Taehyung said as he was caressing Jungkook's hair.

"If we go back then we wouldn't be alone and I want to be alone with you." Jungkook said.

"Okey, I understand but we don't have any food here and I'm so hungry." Taehyung said. Jungkook immediately looked up at Taehyung with worry in his eyes.

"Sorry." Jungkook said.

"I totally forgot that we don't have food anymore. Ohh God, I'm totally idiot. Let's go, I don't want you to be hungry." Jungkook said. Taehyung giggled then cupped Jungkook's face.

"You're not idiot Jungkook-ah, don't say that." Taehyung said and pecked Jungkook's nose.

"Yes I am, now get up, we need to go back." Jungkook said. He stood up and picked Taehyung in his arms.

"Yahh, I can walk by myself." Taehyung said as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"I don't care, I will not let my world walking if he don't need." Jungkook said.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"It's so pretty outside." Taehyung said as he was looking around, yesterday he couldn't watch too much around since he was playing with Jungkook all the way. And he finally managed to convince Jungkook to put him down so he can walk.

"Yes it is." Jungkook replied.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook only to be met with Jungkook looking at him. He blushed and looked away.

"You're again flirting." Taehyung said.

"I can't help it. Whenever I see you, all flirty words are just coming out of my mouth." Jungkook said and smirked.

"Jungkook I swear to God that I will kill you if you don't stop flirting!" Taehyung said as he glared at him.

"And I swear that I will kiss you if you don't stop being so cute." Jungkook replied.

"What??? You will not do that for real, right?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm pretty sure that I said I will kiss you so yeah I will do that because you are cute all the time." Jungkook said.

"You can't do that!!" Taehyung said.

"Why?? Because you are not my boyfriend??" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, that's right!" Taehyung replied.

"It doesn't matter, you are mine and I'm yours." Jungkook said and stepped closer to Taehyung.

"Jeon no!!" Taehyung said and started running away from Jungkook while laughing like crazy.

"I will catch you baby!! You can't run away from me!!" Jungkook yelled, running after Taehyung.

They soon were on the place where they took wrong way, thanks God Taehyung knows where they should go so he continued running, passing two people on the way.

"Yahh, don't run!! You will fall!!" I yelled, yes it was me 😈.

"Babyyy!!!" Jungkook run pass us too.

"Aish, these kids!" I said.

Jungkook speed up a little bit and finally caught Taehyung.

"I got you!" Jungkook said as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist then turned him around.

"Wait! Let me breath, I'm gonna die!" Taehyung said as he was catching his breath.

Jungkook smiled as he pecked Taehyung's cheeks.

"You know, I told you I will kiss you but I didn't said where." Jungkook said. Taehyung realized that it was useless to run but it was fun.

"Okey, okey I get it. I run for nothing but I had fun." Taehyung said.

"Hmm but it's not for nothing. You got kiss from me so can I got kiss from you?" Jungkook said. Taehyung playfully rolled his eyes then kissed Jungkook's cheeks.

"Ummm now my whole day will be awesome." Jungkook said.

"Let's go, others will be worried." Taehyung said.

••••••••••

TIME SKIP

Others made fire and some breakfast, waiting for Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Are you sure that they will not be angry?" Jhope asked.

"Let them try to be angry on us then they will see." Jin said.

"They have all rights to be mad at us." Jimin said.

"Yeah but we did it for their own good, we didn't knew that it will rain and that there will be thunder." Jin said.

"It doesn't matter anymore, I will die if my bestie will be mad at me." Jimin said. Yoongi hugged him and kissed his head.

"He will not be mad at you Jiminie, don't worry." Yoongi said.

"I hope you are right." Jimin said.

"And here we thought you all are worried for us!" Voice from behind them said, making them all to look around and widen their eyes.

"Tae!!" Jimin yelled and run to Taehyung and hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry, we shouldn't have do that. We didn't knew that it will rain. We just wanted to give you two some time alone, please don't be mad at me." Jimin said and started crying.

"Jimin-ah, why are you crying? We are not angry on you nor anyone. We were just worried about you all." Taehyung said as he hugged Jimin back.

"Really??" Jimin asked.

"Really, don't worry." Taehyung said. They broke hug then Jimin went back on his place.

"Breakfast is ready, come on sit and eat." Jin said.

"Thank you hyung." Jungkook said. He and Taehyung sat down next to each other.

All of them said sorry to them even tho Taehyung and Jungkook wasn't angry but others couldn't help but feel sad because of what they did.