Prologue

I Own Each and every part of this story .
Published on 7/6/23

Look at me crying again
even tho you was my player you was really my friend
nothing good can last forever but this can't be the end
you held me down , that shit just happened you just blew with the wind
We had them talks you use to tell me I just want you to win
i love you bad and when I'm mad I'm like don't text me again
then you tell me you need me so we texting again

"Need me " by Fakebitcheshero

January 1st 2026
"Need me " by Fakebitcheshero Blasted Through the 75inch tv , VIZIO 5.1 Home Theater Sound Bar .

The tall slim , female looked herself over instantly becoming more depressed due to her appearance. She hasn't Eaten in two weeks . Looking down at her outfit she scanned her hand over the necklace that was around her neck that held a picture of her best friend , boyfriend , the love of her life , plus more .

They been through so much , but she never imagined him passing away .She couldn't believe someone murdered him and the person was on the run  .

Grabbing the picture that was on her dresser of them at a amusement park , she held it up just starring as the tears started rolling again remembering that day like yesterday .

She couldn't stop crying . This shit Hurt so bad . Rubbing her stomach she thought about the last conversation they had .

Flashback
" I — -baby- I love you —so much , "

"Baby stop talking I'm On my way! " she yelled as tears was running down her face she tossed the nearest sweater on over her night gown set .

"is y'all almost their yet  " she asked the other person who was with him while sliding into her vehicle pulling off without a care in the world how fast she was going

" almost sis " the other person said on the call

" I love —y'all man , just - tell - tell me y'all love me "

" we love you " they said at the same time

"Baby you gotta hang on I'm pregnant " she cried into the phone

Hearing that made his eyes Brighten up . My baby having my baby he thought , but just as that made his pain go away , even giving him strength to hold on it was just his time and his life was starting to flash before his eyes  .

" I love you so much , the toolbox " Was his last words

" I need a medic please my brother been shot "

Loud knocking startled her out of her thoughts meaning somebody must've been knocking for a long time . Walking over to the door she opened it up see her best friend .

" You ready " she asked her

Sighing she shook her head no , but knew she couldn't miss this day for the world or she would regret it .

" come on " Her friend said reaching out to grab her hand.

She Grabbed her purse and took her best friend hand .

1 Hour Later
Maddox Funeral home
"We are gathered Here today not to mourn but to celebrate the life of this young man that god has blessed this wonderful amazing family with. " The preacher spoke ,but all the worlds just tuned out as she starred at the casket .

" We will allow the Parents , Grandparents , Fiancé, and the siblings to come up now for the last viewing ."

Grabbing the hand that reached out for her she grabbed it . Walking up to the casket his mom grabbed her hand so she could help her cover him up and go to close the casket , but it was to hard she broke down and a wrenching scream escaped her mouth . Bystanders saw a truly broken girl that just couldn't bare the pain .