2/Mitch

"My mothefuckin nigga Mitch "Kareem yelled slapping hands with Mitch as they dabbed one another

Mitch and Kareem , Maryland's hottest well known street niggas . Mitch and Kareem go way back since sandbox days , They did their first murder together , stole cars , robbed houses , robbed a bank once and luckily got out of that situation due to the role they played . Mitch and Kareem was like Mitch and ace from paid in full ,but much further experienced . Their neighborhood and the background they came from is what motivated them . Kareem watched his parents shoot up and OD . Mitch lost his dad at a young age and his mom was sick most of her mid age life So Mitch needed money to help support his family . His mom had 6 kids and Mitch was the oldest .

"Damn nigga I miss you " Mitch said pulling his best friend in for a hug after the dap

"Rs man it's weird going from running the streets all day everyday with one another to just being miles apart , To Running different organizations and Shit ." Reem said helping his best friend out by grabbing his duffel bag

"Man wo-." Before Mitch could finish his sentence Missy hit the corner turning eyes she was the hottest well known drug dealer daughter dating a well known drug dealer from Maryland . Mitch and Missy been together for about 3 years they share a 3 year old daughter .

" Damn Mitch you could've helped a sister out ." She said patting her weave rolling her eyes and smacking on her gum before blowing a bubble
Making the random cab driver just look on in lust finding her so beautiful

" my bad baby shit I was in a rush ." Mitch said apologizing grabbing her two suitcases

"Come on let's get y'all out this hot ass weather and into some air conditioning." Kareem said as Lexus hopped out the car

Lexus Aka Lex was Kareem wife she was the real definition of ride or die . Lex and missy didn't get along to well ,but they was cordial due to the sake of their men . Missy felt like lexus was still salty at the fact that Mitch didn't date her old best friend Mariah anymore . Missy didn't care  Mariah fucked up her life by doing drugs and being the cause of her and Mitch 3 year old son being killed ,But missy didn't even know the full story she just was trying to stick her nose in shit . Lexus knew the real story and her best friend Mariah suffered everyday dealing with what happened . Lexus wasn't sure what Mitch told missy ,but it couldn't have been the right story if missy always seemed to try to speak on it and not know the facts .

"You can sit up the front " Lexus told missy

Missy went to get in the back but Lexus stopped her
Knowing that Kareem had some important things to fill Mitch in on . Lex was Kareem right hand they told each other everything and knowing everything she knew some things that missy shouldn't know .

"Ok " she replied hopping in the front Lexus popped up the patrician in the Tahoe 2022 all black ride and turned the air conditioner on. The partition was sound proof they had the entire front row seat custom made with a sound proof board behind it .