4/Events

Los Angeles , CA

" I want to thank everyone for traveling this year for our 2nd Year anniversary of Healthy Woman United ." Meeka Spoke Standing up at the end of the table .

Meeka and Deirdre(Lady L ) did everything to keep their family together . Also they were in the public eye a lot so they had to make it look good that most of their money was coming form legal things and not just non legal . Although they did a lot of legal things to even out the non legal , Everything they participated in was something they genuinely cared for from the heart.

Healthy Woman United was for all woman of color and woman all around the world to take two days off and come on a trip and just relax have a self care moment . No matter if they are married , single , in a abusive relationship , divorced etc . They are here to be of support , make  friends and help one another grow from anything . All positive vibes . It was all about lifting woman up in the process .

"So to two years and praying to god we are blessed with many more ." Meeka spoke into the mic so everyone could hear her " Now on three ." Meeka spoke holding her glass up into the air as everyone else did the same ." One , Two , Three ."

"Healthy Woman United

"Healthy Woman United ." Everyone spoke as they sipped from their champagne glasses

"At this point I feel like y'all planned the fits & could've included us in ." Irina spoke

"Girl you shouldn't even be here you only 18

"Girl you shouldn't even be here you only 18." Deirdre said Rolling her eyes Keisha laughed

"Always being a dick e-."

"Irina stop starting shit all the time damn ." Lamira said cutting irina sentence off & sucking her teeth she loved her sisters ,but the constant arguing was annoying .Although it mostly was Irina Deirdre was the older and mature one ,but would still feed in sometimes .

"How are you girls doing ." Kimmy asked as she Meeka and mataya walked over pulling a chair to join the girls

"Just peachy ." Keisha said smiling at her mom not wanting to ruin the moment , her mom could over do it sometimes .