10/Attack

I never watched star ,but I'm here to say this shit goodddd. I'm currently binge watching it . Jahil broke my heart lol I liked him even tho he made me mad at times ,

It's February already 😩😭the days are just getting shorter I swear

Get ready .SET . GOOOO

 GOOOO

L.A Midnight
Oct 28th 2023

Tara switched hard towards the ran down warehouse. Her leather shorts tightend around her bubble butt as she stuck it out switching in her knee high boots . She placed her hands on her Clear Strap Fishbone Support Corset Top with diamonds , Pushing her Double D cups up .

"Snakey to Big T Some bitch is approaching the front door ." Snakey said through the radio he was sitting in a van two blocks down from the warehouse . Just in case anything was to happen he was a step ahead to alert Tito . Big T opened the door seeing Tara approaching. He knew that body from a mile away .

"Hey big t , how you doing ." Tara smirked as she was sucking on a blow pop . She released the blow pop from her lips softly and slowly making a pop noise. She knew big t had a crush on her . He heard about how she got down & he wanted her to suck his dick .

"It's good Snakey it's just Tara ." He replied back over the radio

"About eight men are in the inside armed , 6 naked woman bagging up coke ." Allen spoke over the intercom .

"Say less ." Jody replied

Meanwhile Reggie & Tate walked down the street in ripped up clothes .

Snakey watched the men coming down the street usually he never saw many folks around here , but he firgured they may have got lost . He didn't trip to much ,a lot of weird shit was happening today like Tara showing up , Tito telling him they had new security guards . He was just use to it being him and and big t . Now two homeless looking crackheads arguing coming down the street .

"Man let me see what's up in that bag." Reggie said scratching as he tried to go through the bag in Tate cart he pushed . They was dusted in flour , ketchup and plenty of other stuff to make them look poor and dirty .

"Man get your dirty ass , up off my shit man, go get your own ." Tate yelled pushing him

Reggie stumbled a little ,but went back in the bag he pulled a twenty out . "Man you holding out ." Reggie yelled running off

"Bring my shit back motherfucker ." Tate yelled pre pushing the cart before he stood on it rolling his self down the street towards Reggie