14/Let The Games Begin

Hey y'all .

Just  Something quick and fast .While I work on the other chapters !!

I'm writing like three at one time so I had to give y'all something !!

____
Missy spilled out the rest of the information of the meeting as Mitch just stared into her eyes . The cold look made hairs on her body stand up . Making her quickly tear her eyes away from his.

Mitch couldn't just tell her back out of the deal it didn't work like that . The Serbs would be on her whole entire family ass and that included his daughter .

"You could've came to me that's fucked up , every single time Diego got into trouble, I covered for his ass and came through . Saving the day for your family like always and this the thanks I get . This some fucked up shit yo you dead to me . You can have the penthouse I'll have my shit moved out . If it ain't about my daughter don't say shit to me simple ."Mitch spat out

He was holding his composure really good . Despite wanting to be rough with her ,but he wouldn't he had to much respect for woman . His mother taught him better . He was so pissed like no matter what they was suppose to come to each other about any and everything .

He never thought Missy would do some shit like this .

" So what I was suppose to just let my brother die ." Missy asked looking at him like he was dumb

"You know what we capable of , that shit could've been Dead ." Mitch said as Missy just sat in since Mitch was right she just felt like she had some sort of power . Everyone always said her dad should've left the business to her . She always felt unseen . So not thinking twice missy jumped at the Serbs offer .

"Just admit that ever since I been knocking back on your expenses you been real greedy . Ever since your father passed you been acting like the world ended when he left you nothing , unlike him I'm not like that . You can keep the house it's in your name anyway and you can keep one car . You coming off my joint accounts . You can't have none of my money run that shit up  . You got a plug now & I Hope you use your little ass 2k left from ya allowance wisely as for my child she's forever good ." Mitch said getting up walking over to his bar .

Missy tried to talk but Mitch held his hand up . " Get your shit and get out , The jet is waiting for you ." He said motioning for her to leave . He was still pissed and Missy knew not to test him at this moment .

That didn't stop her though , she knew she wouldn't have shit without him . "Mitch please ." She begged walking over to him . Pulling at his shirt , making his liquor spill he lightly pushed her off him .

"So it's like that , acting like I didn't get you put on back in the g with my father ."missy yelled "you a piece of shit, how dare you cut me off ." She screamed yelled and tossed her hands onto him like a rag doll . Slapping and punching all over his body .

Mitch tried to keep his cool, but he felt betrayed and this girl stole form him . Money he could get back of course , but the betrayal hurted him .

Mitch tried his hardest not to react he never let anyone get him out of character ,but he hadn't took his medication either .

Without realizing he lashed out and pushed her up against the wall with his hand around her throat . She reached for the mini glass vase behind and smashed it on his head he pushed the center of  her chest as her back flew into the wall.