12 /Meeting (In our bedroom )

I'm back again lol
I ain't going no where don't worry

Y'all !! I went to the love hard tour it was everything 🫶🏾🥰 Keisha did great , Jaheim sounded so amazing !!

I be so locked in with making my food videos / content for my socials & working so I be super busy 😭😮‍💨.Sorry I'm back

I can't wait for Megan concert I have my tickets YESS

I WANTED to go to Nicki Minaj shit ,but none of my friends wanted to go I hate going to concerts alone lol

Anyway let's jump into this chapter !!

I'll fix mistakes later on !!

_____

February,14th 2024
Baltimore MD
"Damn I wonder what's so urgent ."Jody said as he pulled up to Deondre estate . Jody found somewhere to park that wasn't to crowded so he could get out with ease once they depart .

"Nah real shit , all these cars parked out here ." Josiah said taking his seatbelt off

Jody pulled his phone out shooting Keisha a text to make sure everything would be ran smoothly that he planned for Deirdre . Since he had to fly back to Maryland for this meeting and would most likely be gone for a few days ,he had some things arranged for her since it was Valentine's Day . He had texted Keisha telling her to invite some of their friends and a private chef was coming over to cook brunch . He had massage people coming by and some nail techs to give the ladies a whole makeover .

Cutting the engine off Jody and Josiah walked towards the door . The butlers pulled the double doors opened aware that guest was still arriving . Karina stood at the door greeting them .

"Goodmorning gentlemen please follow me ." Karina spoke as her 5inch heels clicked against the marble floors .

She led them towards the elevator , taking it up to the third floor where the bigger meeting room was located .

Entering the room Jody & Josiah interacted with the others . Everyone was holding small conversations , eating refreshments,grabbing coffee, tea and whatever else they had to offer . In the lobby part .

Jody saw nick and clenched his jaw a little, but slightly straightened up his attitude quick . Nick peeped , letting off a small smirk . Jody shrugged it off he was here for business and didn't care who joined the team . He wouldn't let some petty shit come between him and his bag . He just was a little annoyed Deirdre let this man eat her up , but he wasn't no saint so he couldn't be mad at her .

Mitch ended his phone call , He was putting a few pieces to a puzzle together that needed to be completed , but he would focus on it once the facts was in place . Grabbing a plate he added a few grapes to his plate along with two pieces of pineapples & a bacon , egg and cheese sandwich . Grabbing an Ocean spray apple juice . He headed into the the conference side of the room that was connected to the lobby .