Author's Note

Hello Hello my DPS lovers. I'm gonna start by saying this movie destroyed me in everyway possible but I love it and it's my favorite movie ever. Like ever.

This story is inspired and depicted from the movie 'Dead Poets Society' (1989).

This is a fan fiction about Charlie Dalton from the movie Dead Poets Society (1989).

Anyways

As soon as I finished watching Dead Poets Society, I was in love with Charlie Dalton. So naturally, I went on Wattpad to see if there were any stories about him and to my surprise there were none. I had to take matters into my own hands so here you guys go.

WARNING

This story contains sensitive material that some readers may find disturbing, which include:

Graphic sexual content

Mention of eating disorders

Domestic Violence

Childhood Trauma

Graphic Violence

This is necessary although I know that most of you take some of these warnings as a welcome sign.

Disclaimer:

Any other fan fictions that resemble in ways such as, similar movie, time, place, characters, are simply coincidental.

The only characters that are mine are the one's not mentioned in the movie, therefore making this a fan fiction story.

I tried to make this story as accurate to the timeline as possible. The movie is set in 1959 so I did my best to not mention anything that wasn't talked about or used after that year.

There are several poems written in the story. Most poems are written by me. The poems that belong to poets are specifically credited.

Extra Info

There are some references I use that may not be easily understood to people which is why I put a (*) with the word. You can find a brief explanation to the word at the end of the chapter.

There will not be author notes within the story. Author notes will be given at the start of the story (this one), and another one at the end of the story.

Enjoy and write comments, I love reading them.

And yes, there is smutt.

I'm not a minor. So you don't have to feel worry about reading smutt written by someone underage.

ENJOYY.