Burning sensation

(Elias)

I couldn't leave my room. It wasn't because I would rather not see Ryker, it was because of something else. It's been two weeks now, and I'm left to bear the burden of it by myself, which sucks big time. The full moon was approaching, which meant one thing.

My heat.

How, in the name of the Goddess, am I going to get through this knowing I can't stand being around Ryker? Knowing I won't be able to let him touch me in a sexual way without feeling repulsed? Even forest didn't know what to do. I would rather not contact Raina because I knew she had things to do. It would only seem as if I were a baby and I needed constant care.

It was too much. The scent, the pain, everything. I couldn't scream or call for help because I was mute. I could only contact Ryker for now because he hasn't introduced me to his pack members as yet. I didn't know anyone here who I could rely on apart from his parents, whom I didn't feel like bothering at this time. Maybe I should swallow my pride and let Ryker fuck me, that would be the only way of solving this problem I'm facing, but I was just too stubborn.

The last time he was here, he locked me in this room and basically told me that he didn't want me around him. Then he came crawling back, as if I would be ok with everything. I haven't seen him after his last visit, and it was really getting to me. Just yesterday, his parents came to visit me, my heat wasn't present then, but I could feel it slowly making its presence be known.

I was twisting and turning on the bed, sweating, as I felt like I was on fire. I knew that I couldn't leave the room because I would be in serious trouble if I were to ever run into an unmated Wolf. Our world was different. Even with my mark that shows that I belong to another, they wouldn't hesitate to take me.

'F-forest, I need help.' I said as I tried to muster up every strength I had in me to contact him.

'There's only one thing we can do now, Elias.' He replied, and I made a move to fight him on this, but he stopped me instead.

'I know you don't want him around, but this is too much even for me. The full moon is approaching, and you know what that means. You have to be fully mated to Ryker or else it would lead to nothing but pain for us. I know you don't trust him and I don't either. Max told me he wanted to mate with the women here, but he's trying his best to stop him. You know what happens when he fucks someone else, Elias, so this is the only way we can move on. We have to let him take us until the heat passes.' What Forest said had left me feeling confused.

Am I supposed to jump in bed with someone I hated so much? How will that even work if I were to give this a chance? I couldn't even see myself kissing Ryker without feeling sick. He hasn't given me the impression that I should trust him, so why should I be punished like this?

'Let me take over, so you don't have to witness any of it. I know how you feel about this and I also feel the same, but this is a risk I'm willing to take for the two of us. Let me take over so that you won't be scarred by what we will be doing.' Forest said before closing the link. It was getting too much for him, too much for me.

I guess I didn't have any other choice, so I closed my eyes and gave forest full control. If it's the only thing I can do to stop feeling the effects of this heat, then I'll have no other choice but to accept this one way or another.

(Forest)
———————————————
I've done so much for Elias that I should be getting a fucking reward. I couldn't sit back and watch him breaking apart, so I had to take over. I was strong enough for the both of us, so I will be the one to bear this torture of being with my mate. I hated it too, I hated the idea of doing anything sexual with him, but it had to be done.

Now I will be able to feel what those women were feeling when Ryker was fucking them. I sent him a mind link, letting him know that Elias was in heat and needed him. I was now waiting on him to arrive as my body let out another shudder from the pain that was rapidly flowing through it. Moments later, the door opened, and I saw Ryker standing there, panting as if he were running to get here.

He started to inhale, while closing his eyes. I could tell he was struggling with his feelings, but eventually, it was lust that won. He wanted me, I could feel it through the bond. As much as he was fighting it, I could tell he was losing control, and it was going to be a wild ride for me. Opening his eyes, he made his way towards me. He reaches out his hand and gently ran a finger down my cheek and places it on my lips.

“What happened to Elias?” He asked, and I rolled my eyes but winced when pain shot through my head.

'He's taking a break for now.' I replied and he nodded his head.

“So you're in heat, I was starting to think that that would never happen to you. With you being a warlock without power, I thought that side of you was closed off as well.” And there he goes, talking nonsense. It's one of the reasons why I don't really like him. He just doesn't know when to shut up.

'I may be a warlock without power, but I'm also a wolf in heat. The best thing you can do now is shut the fuck up and help me so that I can stop feeling this unwanted pain.' I replied, which had him laughing. Did I say something funny? Did I fucking stutter?

“I'll gladly give you what you want. Watch out forest because at the end of the day, I'll make sure you won't be able to walk for a week and that's a promise I'm willing to keep.” With that, he slams his mouth down on me. Letting me know that he was ready to give me everything and more, which I'll be ready for.