Chapter 26

Jude

My mouth drops in shock as I process her words. Did I hear her right? Does she mean what I think she means? Her little giggles pull me from my head.

"You alright?" She asks and I nod.

"Are you sure?" I ask gently, not wanting her to feel pressured. Her warm eyes meet mine and I can feel through our bond how sure she is. 

"Yes, Jude. I'm ready." She says quietly and it's all I need to stand, lifting her in my arms and carrying her upstairs. Her laughter echoes through the house and, even though I love that sound, I want to hear her make some other ones right now. 

I make it to our room in record time, tossing her on the bed and watching her bounce. She smiles up at me, laughing some more, but stops when I pull my shirt over my head and my shorts down, kicking them to the other side of the room. I stalk her like prey, climbing over the bed and pushing her down so I can lay on top of her. My heart pounds in my chest, excitement and nerves barreling through me. She lifts her hands, running them from my stomach up to my chest where she lets them linger. 

"Are you nervous, baby? Your heart is going so fast." She says, looking up at me. I nod in response and she looks a little surprised. 

"Why are you nervous?" She asks.

"Because it's so important. You're important." I whisper, kissing from her ear down to her neck. She groans and pushes up into me, her fingers clinging to my hair as she tries to get closer. 

"Jude..." She whines, clearly wanting more. 

"Relax, baby. Let me take care of you." I plead, moving my lips slowly down her body. 

I help her pull off her shirt, trailing my tongue along every inch of her soft skin. I watch as she unclips her bra, her breasts falling free. My cock grows painfully hard as I lean down to kiss each nipple, sucking on them gently until Natalie begins to pant and writhe beneath me. I move lower, making sure to kiss and lick every bit of skin I can see. 

"Please, Jude." She whines again, but I just chuckle in response. 

"Don't rush me, woman. I've wanted this for so long." I say and when I look up at her she nods and lets me continue my torturously slow exploration. 

When I get to the soft skin of her lower belly, I feel her muscles flutter as she tries to hold back from pouncing on me. The scent of her arousal floods between her legs and my mouth begins to water. I slip my fingers into the waistband of her pants and she lifts her hips, allowing me to pull them down slowly. She parts her legs for me, causing me to groan as she lays bare for me, asking me to claim her as I have always dreamed of doing. 

I go back to kissing her, my hands wandering up towards her breasts as my mouth explores both of her thighs, inching upwards to where her pussy is glistening with her need. Her scent is the only thing in my world at this very moment. The need to taste her overwhelms me and I lean forward, licking her clit gently. She lets out a moan, pushing herself closer to my face, silently asking for more. I oblige, dipping my tongue into her entrance slightly before twirling it back up around her clit. A fresh wave of arousal pours from her, her breathing speeding up. I look up at her, biting her bottom lip and her eyes closed as she waits for my next move. I use the pad of my thumb to rub her clit more firmly this time as my tongue dips further into her pussy. 

"Fuck, Jude. Yes." She groans and it snaps the last bit of my restraint. I push up from between her legs, needing to be inside of her. 

I position myself above her, teasing her with my tip a few times and pulling it out. She begins to get frustrated, letting out a little huff that has me smiling. 

"Jude..." She begs and I lift my hand to cup her cheek. 

"Look at me." I say firmly and watch with satisfaction as her eyes pop open. 

I keep my gaze locked on hers as I sink into her wet heat, the intense sensation nearly overwhelming. She lets out a little gasp, her eyes fluttering with the pleasure. Once I'm deep inside of her, I lean down to kiss her, groaning as I pull out and push back in slightly. I rock into her slowly as I kiss her deeply, my heart pounding hard in my chest as tingles of pleasure shoot through my whole body. She gasps and groans on every plunge of my cock. I reach down to grip her hip, tilting her slightly so I can change the angle and go deeper. She arches her back, crying out as I push her higher. 

"That's it, baby. That's how you like it, isn't it? I know what my girl needs." I murmur in her ear as I listen to her harsh breathing, soaking in every little whimper that slips from her perfect mouth. I reach between us, rubbing her clit as she begins to grind against me. The sight is perfection and I have to hold back my orgasm. 

"Fuck, sunshine. Look how well you take my cock." I groan, watching as I enter her over and over again. She reaches out to cling to me, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me into her. 

"Jude, I'm so close." She moans. I tuck my face into her neck, sucking hard on the place I'm going to mark. I push into her harder, faster. 

"Come for me, baby." I demand. The next moment she let's out a loud moan and I feel the rhythmic clenching of her pussy on my cock. 

"Such a good girl. Mark me." I murmur, pushing her face into my neck. She lets her canines out and I feel them sinking into my skin. It feels so good, I'm barely able to hold off my own orgasm, but manage to keep it at bay until Natalie comes down from her high. 

"Holy shit that was amazing." She whispers, but I just chuckle and look down at her. 

"We're not done yet." I say with a grin.

"What?" She asks, watching me pull out of her. 

I grip her hips, flipping her over and pulling her back up to me. I plunge into her, seating myself deep with one firm thrust. She cries out, arching back into me. I wrap my arms around her, twirling her nipple with one hand as I rub her clit hard with the other. 

"One more, sunshine. I need one more." I murmur in her ear as I start to pound into her hard. 

She gasps on every shockwave that goes through her body, pushing back against me to meet me thrust for thrust. The sight is enough to set me off, but my wolf and I won't be satisfied until we feel her come again. Her hands reach back and her fingers sink into my hair so tight it nearly hurts, but it somehow only adds to how fucking good she feels. 

She lets out a cry with every snap of my hips and I feel her pussy flutter around me. I rub her clit harder, sucking on her neck again as she grinds against me. 

"Come on, baby. Come for me, let me feel it." I whisper low in her ear. 

"I'm so close, Jude. Don't stop." She pleads. I groan in her ear, the feeling so good I don't think I can hold off much longer. Just when I think I'm going to blow, she explodes around me, her whole body trembling as she comes undone. 

"There you go. I love it when you come for me." I say just as I reach my own high. 

I push into her deep, emptying myself into her as I let my canines come forward. I sink them into her skin, hard and deep. I hold on until my orgasm ends and Natalie has turned to jelly in my arms. I pull out my canines and feel her slump back against me. I tighten my hold on her, chuckling as I lay down and pull her into my chest. 

"Oh my god..." She groans, rolling over to rest her head on me. 

"You alright?" I ask, not able to stop the smug tone in my voice. She peeks an eye open at me, a wistful smile on her face before she nods and nuzzles back into me.

"Definitely." She answers. I smile and kiss her forehead, neither of us moving for a long moment. 

"You ready for round two?" I ask jokingly and she gapes at me.

"Round two? I'm already going to be sore." She says and I chuckle before giving her a devious smile.

"Just wait until you take both of us."