Chapter 30

Natalie

I roll over in bed, stretching and groaning as my body wakes up. I peek my eyes open to see Jude's still sleepy face. He begins to stir and his wolf purrs slightly making me smile. I reach out to run my hand down his face. He leans into my touch, scooting closer to me so he can wrap his arm around my waist. I hear Eli move behind me, pressing up against my back. I feel his hardness press into me and I groan a little, pushing back against him until his hand tightens into the skin on my hip.

"I can't believe the two of you actually trained me to take afternoon naps." I say, yawning as I snuggle back into Eli. They both chuckle, the sound low and grumbling causing fire to spread through my body. Eli must sense it because his hand goes lower, trying to slip into the front of the shorts I'm wearing. I gasp and pull away slightly, my pussy dampening instantly.

"No, Eli. I need to get to the hospital." I warn, but my voice is breathy, my wolf now fully awake in my mind and practially salivating over my mates.

"For what?" Eli asks, his voice low as he traces kisses up my neck.

"I promised I would help... with... something." I groan, forgetting what it was I was supposed to do. Eli laughs again as Jude's hands begin to wander over my heated skin.

"I think something can wait." Jude says, leaning down to kiss my lips gently as Eli's mouth skates down across the skin of my neck that's exposed around my tank top. I give in, knowing there's no point in fighting. When they both tempt me, there's no way I can refuse them.

"Fine. But I want you both." I say firmly, my eyes flicking between both their surprised faces.

"At the same time?" Jude clarifies. I nod, biting my lower lip as desire flashes through me.

"Please?" I whine making my eyes go wide and my lips pouty. Jude groans and tips his head back, his cock growing in his shorts.

"You sure, sunshine? No pressure." Eli whispers into my hair from behind me. I turn onto my back so I can look at him, giving him a knowing grin.

"Like you haven't been playing with my ass every time we fuck to get me ready." I say and he chuckles, leaning down to kiss me.

"You're right. But still." He says and I shrug.

"I'm ready. I want you both." I say, my mind flashing to a time when I said I only wanted one. My heart skips as I look at both of my mates, not able to imagine only having one of them. My wolf and I know now more than ever that we need both of them to feel complete. To be happy. They both smile and I feel their affection pour into me through our bond.

"Then come here and let me play with you while Eli gets you ready, baby." Jude says, sitting up to pull his shorts over his straining cock. It springs out and I reach forward to stroke it hard from root to tip. He lets out a choked sound, surprised by my movement and I can't help but giggle. He grabs my hand to pull it away, using his grip to pull me on top of him.

"This is about you. Just relax." He says with a grin, pulling me over him so I'm exposed to Eli.

His hand curls down between my legs, twirling my clit making me groan. I lean forward, pressing my forehead against his as he continues to touch me, working my body into a frenzy of need. I hear Eli move behind me, something wet and slippery on his fingers as he slips them around my other entrance. He stays on the outside for a moment, rubbing gently. The two of them have my body trembling as I feel my release build. The next moment Eli's finger slips inside. I gasp and pull away slightly before relaxing and pushing back against him. He hums in approval, his other hand rubbing my back gently.

"That's our good girl. Just relax." He murmurs, slipping deeper on every gentle thrust.

"That feels so good..." I groan, my eyes slipping closed as I let the sensations build.