Grom- Part One

Edric's POV

When Hunter had unexpectedly stopped by last night, I told him that I loved him and he said that he loved me back. I still cant believe that happened. Now its the day of Grom and I get to spend the whole night with my amazing boyfriend, oh and of course our friends.

Anyways, I guess your wondering how I'm even going to prom with Belos being so strict, right? Well, it was simple actually, i just told Belos that I heard that the human was going to be at Grom and that mabey I should go undercover to spy on her and her friends, and Belos said that it was a great idea. So that's how I was allowed to go to Grom. I even told him that I would be taking one of the Blight twins as a date and he seemed pleased with that, I just didn't say which one.

I saw that the clock said that it was almost 4:30 pm and I'm supposed to meet Luz at the Owl House to get ready at 5, then everyone else is supposed to be at the Owl House by 5:30. So I should probably start making my way over there.
I grabbed my bag and left the castle.

When I got to the Owl House, I walked up to the door and this time Eda had answered the door, "Oh, hey kid. Come in, Luz is waiting for you in her room." I smiled and said "Hi, and thanks." I walked over to Luz's room and knocked on the door, she opened it and invited me in. "Hey, Hunter. Are you ready for Grom?" I stood over by the mirror and said "Yea, I am." She smiled and then walked over to her closet and grabbed my suit that I had tried on the last time I had came over.

"Here, you can change and ill be in the hallway." She left the room and I put the suit on. "Ok, I'm done." I shouted so that she could come back into the room. She walked back in and said "You look great." I smiled and then I heard the door open, "Hey, Luz do you ha- oh Hunter," I turned around to see Edric standing there in the door frame, "Hey." He smiled and walked closer to me. 'Y-you look incredible." I felt my cheeks heating up.

"Th-anks." "Ahem, I'm just gonna leave you two alone while I go change in the bathroom." I turned to face Luz and I smiled and said "Sorry, about that." I laughed nervously as she left the room. I turned back to Edric and kissed him on the cheek. "So, when do I get to see you in your suit?" He smiled and said "Soon. For now you'll just have to wait." He said as he turned around and walked out of the room, "YOU CANT TEASE ME LIKE THAT!." I yelled as he walked out the door and back to the living room where I had no doubt Emira was waiting for him.

Authors Note: Part two will have them actually going to Grom, also thank you so much for 2k reads, that's crazy. Thank you for reading.