A Suprise For You!

Hunter's POV

     It's been about two days since we got back from our vacation, and I've been so busy with my summer work from school, which I only got because I needed to catch up before I start the next school year. So, the last week of my summer break will be spent doing homework, which sounds bad but I kind of enjoy it. "Hey blondie, what are you up to?" Edric said as he sat down on his bed, "The same thing I've been doing since we got back." I sighed as I looked at him, "I'm sorry you have to do all this work before school starts, but I did tell you to start it the first week of break. Didn't I?" 

I hate it when he's right. "Yes, I know you said that, but it was the first time since we moved into the same house that I could spend time with you without sneaking around." "I know but were in our last year of school and who knows where we will be a year from now." I looked at him and sighed, "What do you mean by that." "Not what you think I mean, that plan flew out the window when I found out we would be living together, I meant that we have no idea what we will be doing a year from now." He sighed and got up from where he was sitting.

"I know what you mean, and for real? You don't want to leave anymore when you turn 18?" He shook his head no, then he said, "I thought about it the night before we moved in to this house, and I figured, if I wasn't living with my mother full time anyways then there was no need to be afraid of her due to us being together."

I smiled and said, "What about Kikimora and Belos? You know the only reason they stopped looking for me was because Belos got a new right-hand man, but what if when he gets tired of them, he starts looking for me again?" Edric reached out his hand to me, "Remember what I said, no matter what im never letting him get to you, with me you will always be safe." I stood up as I grabbed onto his hand and smiled, then I leaned in and kissed him. We pulled apart and I leaned my forehead against his. "Thank you." I smiled again, just then Ed pulled apart from me and said, "You know what? You continue doing your homework and later we can hang out ok?" "Ok, sounds good." He walked towards the door and was about to leave before he turned around and said, "By the way, don't come out to the back until I come to get you, ok?" I laughed and asked, "Why? And should I be worried?" He laughed a bit as well, "No, everything is fine and it's a Suprise."

I shook my head and said, "Ok, I'll wait then." He then turned around and left the room. I then went back to my homework.

Edric's POV

      I walked over to the living room where Luz and Amity where still sitting watching sappy movies on Luz's phone, "Hey, I need your help with something." I said as I stood in front of them. "What is it?" Amity asked and Luz turned her phone off and put it back in her pocket. "I want to do something special for Hunter tonight, like a Suprise dinner in the backyard, you know kind of like the one we had before." Luz smiled in awe at the idea, then Amity said, "Ok, what do you want us to do?" "Well, I was wondering if you two could help decorate the backyard?"

"Of course, we will." Luz replied and Amity nodded along. "Great, let me make a list of things that you can pick up for me around town to decorate." I walked over to the kitchen table and sat down, then I grabbed a pen and a piece of paper and started writing a few things down. When I was done, I got up and walked back over to the girls, then handed them the list, "Here, I need these things. Oh, and here are some snails, that should be enough." "Alright, let's go Luz." Amity said as they got up and left the house.

Since it was close to dinner time, I made dinner for everyone, except Hunter and I would be outside on our little date while everyone else was inside eating. I made some chicken, rice and veggies, with cookies for dessert. Now I was just waiting for Luz and Amity to make it back home so we could get finished decorating. Just then I heard the door open and as I walked out into the living room, I saw the Amity and Luz walking in with a bag of stuff. "Hey, did you cook? It smells good." I smiled and nodded my head yes.

"Did you get everything?" "Yea, should we start decorating?" I nodded my head and we all headed outside.

{This is what I imagine it would look like, kind of}

By the time we were done, the sun was starting to set, so it was a perfect time to bring Hunter outside to show him the Suprise. We all headed back inside, and I made my way to Hunter and I's room, I walked in and saw Hunter sitting at his desk talking to Flapjack. "Hey, dinner is ready." Hunter turned around and smiled, then he got up and put Flapjack back in his cage with a treat. 

We both walked out into the kitchen and Amity had already made a plate for Hunter and I, I mouthed a thank you to Amity and Luz and then grabbed both of the plates, "Follow me." I turned to Hunter and nodded towards the backdoor, "Ok." He said as he followed me outside. We got to the backyard, and we headed down to the table, I set the plates on the place mats and turned back to see that Hunter had a surprised and awed look on his face.

"Do you like it? I wanted to do something special for you." He smiled and said, "I love it." I then pulled the chair out for him, and he took a seat, then I sat down, and we began to eat.

Once we were done eating, we laid down on a blanket and looked up at the stars, "I love this, and I love you Ed." I smiled and turned my head to look at him, then we kissed, after we pulled apart, we just laid there admiring the night sky. It's safe to say that this was a great Suprise and a great date.

Authors Note: Thank you for reading, and also Thank you so much for 18k reads on this story, that's amazing thank you. As always have an amazing day.