~Chapter 35~

𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟❜𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞, 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞❕

Hello guys,

Enjoy ur chapter!💜

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krupa reached Avneet's house as fast as possible. She entered just to encounter Avneet unconscious on the floor of living room. None was at home that day as her family members were out for some works. Krupa ran to her, she saw her mobile on sofa, the screen showing @krupalakhani_16 's dm and she understood why msgs were seen but not replied. She tried waking her up, she sprinkled some water but not helping she took her to her car and drove to nearby hospital.

''Doctor, please check her fast, she is unconscious please, fast'' krupa pleaded, her heart broke seeing her bestie in such condition.

The hospital staff took Avneet to a ward, attached some IV tubes for glucose. They checked her Blood pressure and all the necessary things.

Meanwhile, Krupa called Siddharth.

''Hello, whassupp Buddy??'' Siddharth said as soon as he picked the call.

''Siddharth'' krupa said, with teary eyes.

''What's wrong Krupa?'' sid asked as she always call him 'loverboy' not siddharth.

''Avneet... I just bought her to Newlife hospital, come fast''

''WHAT??? What happened? Tell me'' sid asked.

''She felled unconscious some time ago, come fast I will tell you rest things after coming.''

''I'm..I'm coming, don't cry krupa, I'm coming'' he hanged up and drove to hospital.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

''Did we did wrong krupa?'' sid said, ''by posting that picture'' he completed. Krupa just finished telling him everything abt her getting blurry images, her pain and her falling unconscious.

''I don't know Sid, maybe we did'' and silence fell between them.      

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Doctor came out from her ward and both in a moment stood up.

''What happened doctor? Is she okay now?'' krupa asked.

''Look Miss and Mr., she is still unconscious, I guess she pressurized her mind way too much, like she was trying to remember something. Don't worry, nothing to worry about, just tell me did something happened with her, in her past, or is she suffering from something in present like anxiety or depression?'' The doctor asked.

''Yes, she had memory loss.'' Siddharth said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reviews??

Ik, Ik many of you already knew she had memory loss, and I appreciate you all!!

So, what now?

What will siddharth reply to her when she will gain consciousness??

Tell me what do you think of further story?

Also, let me tell you, the story is completed already in drafts so if you want fast updates, vote and comment fast!

Also, don't forget to follow me.

Until next time,

Bye💛

~Signing off,

Miss Queen! ✨