~Chapter 60~

𝔸 𝕤𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝕒 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕔𝕤 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪.

Hello guys,

Enjoy ur chapter!❤

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After few months,

The gang is at Siddharth's house, they had arranged a meet up after so many days. Krupa, avneet, anushka, riyaz and siddharth were present there. Avneet and Rinushka never really talk to each other. They were completely enjoying their night, playing various games, it was a long night. It was time for wattpad famous game, that is, none other than truth and dare. They sat in a circle with a bottle to spin and and snacks are the most important isn't it?

Krupa spinned the bottle and it landed on Anushka.

''I choose truth'' she announced.

''Okay okay, what's the biggest misconception about you?'' krupa asked excitedly.

''That I am extremely rude, a heart breaker, a person who will snatched your happiness from you, heartless, selfish, a bitch who let her boyfriend date someone else too along with her'' Anushka answered, whole time her eyes set on Avneet and Avneet looked somewhere else but she instantly knew that she was talking referring to what she feels about Anushka. The atmosphere tensed a bit but then siddharth immediately prompted.

''Okay, spin again krups'' he said.

This time it landed in Krupa.

''Dare'' she said proudly.

''Okay then, I'll blindfold you and you'll do your own makeup blindfolded'' Avneet smirked at her to which Krupa looked horrified but then having no other choice, she completed the dare and Riyaz secretly shoot her and all were laughing there asses off looking at her, she legit applied her eyeliner on her lips thinking it to be one of her liquid lipsticks.

Next it landed on Riyaz.

''Dare'' he said.

''Confess to anyone present here'' Siddharth told.

''What the hell Sidd, he will of course confess to Nuski'' krupa said boringly but then her eyes widened when she saw Riyaz got up from his place and moved towards Avneet. Avneet's and Anushka's eyes went wide too when they saw him moving towards her.

He walked to her and she immediately stood up shocked and rest others stood up too. He stopped at a proper distance.

''Avneet, I wanted to confess this since long. I am extremely sorry for whatever happened between us, you know all the situations and circumstances of that time, nothing is left hidden now so finally I am apologizing, I am sorry. I know you loved me back then, but I could never return those feelings of yours, instead I hurted you more, I caused so much pain and tears to you and I am ready for any of the punishment you'll give me. Just I want to clear one thing, please don't take me wrong, but if you consider Anushka as someone who snatched your happiness or a bitch who let her boyfriend date someone else along with her then please remove these thoughts from your mind cause she was the one who was there with me when no one was. I understand you were in pain, but I was in guilt too, rather she was in more guilt than me for all this. I know it was very difficult for her to allow me to date you at that time, she very heavyheartedly told me to do this, it was not at all easy for her to see her love with someone else. Just for a instance, imagine siddharth with someone else with your permission and you can yourself feel the pain. She did this only to help Siddharth. Since we revealed everything to you, she's longing to talk to you, she's expecting that maybe you'll talk to her, alteast a 'Hi' or a simple smiled, she was expecting that you'll befriend her, talk to her. It was never her fault, am sorry, all the fault was mine. Am sorry if you felt that I was taking her side, or protecting her but this is the truth. I am your criminal, you can punish me, just don't think bad about her'' Riyaz completed and Avneet stood stunned with the sudden confession whereas Anushka's eyes were leaking, first due to the harsh reality and second cause she was feeling so blessed to have such a great partner. (Don't skip readers, read completely.)