~Chapter 55~

𝕐𝕠𝕦❜𝕣𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕀 𝕒𝕞. 𝕀❜𝕞 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕀 𝕒𝕞.

 𝕀❜𝕞 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕀 𝕒𝕞

Hello guys,

Enjoy!❤

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siddharth and Avneet are dating each other, loving each other, cherishing each other, spending time with each other. They are now the inseparable souls, nor any fight or any misunderstanding can apart them cause they have decided to talk and discuss with each other before jumping to conclusions. They still study in the college.

The cute moments they spend with each other make their hearts and souls complete.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some of their moments:

It's been almost 5 months since they are dating and Avneet was alone at home that day since her parents were out for some work and she was hella bored. It was Sunday which added more to her boring day so she thought to call her dear boyfriend for company and ofc our dear Sid being Romeo is forever ready to visit his Juliet so he went at her house.

They watched movie, cuddled, ofc romanced and talked a lot like a lot but human body needs food too yk.

''Let's cook something, what say?'' he suggested to which she agreed and they went in the kitchen hoping they won't mess up.

''You stay aside miss, let me cook, I don't wanna do double work at the end to clean the whole fucking kitchen in which I know you won't help, so I need to do that alone too'' he rolled his eyes ''huff, so much of work'' he dramatically stated and slightly pushed her by her shoulder aside and she stood there glaring him with her hands on her waist as he was collecting things he'll need.

''Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, how dare youuuuu, I cook farrrrrrrrr betterrrrr than you okay?????'' she overreacted dramatically jumping on his back, holing him like a monkey and as a reflex he hold her legs to prevent her from falling and in this process he forgot that he had a bowl of vegetables and he accidentally left it and it fell on ground with thud breaking into innumerable pieces.

Both shut their eyes at the sound. When they opened their eyes, she found him glaring at her and she gulped visibly and got down his back adjusting her clothes and gave a nervous smile.

''I..um.. you know.. err...'' she lacked at words and he sighed and bend down to pick the glass pieces to which she too immediately sat down helping him. Both carefully collected the pieces and he threw them.

''NOW, if you'll move from your place, I'll leave immediately'' he warned and she sat frozen on the kitchen slab with finger on her lips like a good girl to which he chuckled.