~Chapter 51~

𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕙. 𝔸𝕕𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟, 𝕤𝕦𝕓𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡, 𝕞𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕚𝕡𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕞𝕤, 𝕕𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤.

 𝔸𝕕𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟, 𝕤𝕦𝕓𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡, 𝕞𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕚𝕡𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕞𝕤, 𝕕𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤

Hello,

Do listen to the above one, just a bit related to chapter but one of the amazing song. (It's just short part but you'll love complete song too)

Enjoy!❤️

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Ofc not, you can join us, feel comfortable'' abhishek said smiling to which Mia faked a smiled at him and again started gawking shamelessly at siddharth which he never noticed.

Every time when siddharth used to do something, Mia used to find a reason and go to him, intentionally touching his hand or bumping into him which he felt weird but shrugged it off. Avneet was observing every move of her and there was burning lava inside her.

''Siddharth, will you please call Aryan?'' one of the aunties told him to call the groom, he nodded and headed towards his room. It was the day Haldi function. Mia being Mia intentionally walked behind him holding a plate with flowers and pretended that she never noticed, she intentionally bumped into him from behind and the plate fell down and she hold his shoulders 'pretending' to save herself from falling and he as a reflex hold her from her waist and the bad timing was Avneet reached there from behind as she was going to call the bride.

She noticed there not so good position but this time she wasn't jealous, she was hurt. She knew Mia is doing this intentionally but she never thought siddharth will entertain her too. She had tears and anger in her eyes. She turned back to leave but her leg hit something making some noise and siddharth quickly straighten himself and Mia and looked who it was and was shocked, scared, worried and tensed when he saw Avneet. What if she will misunderstand? She once looked back and glanced at him and left. Everything happened within few seconds, siddharth was holding Mia for just about 2 secs but bad timing avneet saw those 2 secs.

She went out and siddharth was about to go to but he remembered his work, he quickly went to call the groom and then immediately rushed to find avneet. He finally found her but whenever he tried talking to her, she ignored.

She reached her room, changed her outfit and stood in front of the mirror and stared at her reflection. She busted out crying looking at herself in the mirror.

Mirror is your best friend because when you cry it never laughs.

She cried and cried hard until her eyes gave up and she slept there only on the floor near dressing table.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

''Why are you ignoring me Avneet?'' siddharth asked. It was the day of wedding and she was still ignoring him, not even looking at him.

''No, am not'' she replied plainly still arranging flowers, not looking at him.

''Yes you are''

''No, am not'' she started to leave but he got hold of her arm and took her with him, she was trying to free herself but he wasn't ready to.

''Leave me siddharth'' it was first time she called him 'siddharth' instead of 'sid' since they became friends. He ignored and keep pulling her until they reach the backyard area of swimming pool which was empty, no one was present.

He finally stopped and she jerked his hand away.

(They were standing under that yellow light)

''What the hell is your problem siddharth?'' avneet finally shouted looking at him.

''What is YOUR problem avneet, why are you ignoring me?'' siddharth asked.

''I said I am not and why in the hell do you care, just let me go'' she turned to leave but he hold her hand and pulled her towards him but she pushed him away. Her eyes reflected hurt and anger.

''I care, tell me, WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME?'' siddharth shouted this time.

''Just go and enjoy your life, hang out with someone, just leave me'' she said.

''Is it because yesterday you saw me holding Mia?'' siddharth asked and she didn't replied.

''Tell me, is it? and why are you ignoring me cause of that, give me a valid reason'' siddharth said in a demanding voice increasing her anger.

''Cause I knew she was trying on you since the first day she met us and I never expected you to entertain her. I was jealous earlier but yesterday I was HURT. She was behind you all the time and you said absolutely nothing. I was hurt cause I LOVE YOU'' she shouted at him and her eyes started shedding tears now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reviews??

Double updateeeeee!!!!!!🍻

How was the chapter??

Until next time,

Bye💛

~Signing off,

Miss Queen!✨