~Chapter 53~

𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕠𝕣 𝕗𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪❕

Hello guys,

Enjoy the chapter!❤

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''I don't like you Neet'' he said, leaving her and walked back two steps keeping distance between them.

He walked away where the wedding was leaving her standing there, all alone.

''I knew it'' Avneet whispered to herself as a lone tear escaped her eye. She smiled and wiped off her tear. She was all alone there. She too then went back to where the wedding was giving her very wide fake smile.

She kept stealing his glances every now and then and found him enjoying, laughing, smiling. She smiled genuinely for once when she saw him smiling, ahh his smile is her love!

The function went on and completed very soon. Everyone went back.

Avneet went back to her home and her next morning began with puffy and heavy eyes, she finally cried all her heart out after going home.

Later that day, she never talked to Sid. She ignored talking to him for the reason that she don't want to get attached more and he never really initiated the conversation or tried to talk to her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

After about 15 days...

Avneet never cried after that day. She tried to maintain distance from him, though she used to steal some glances of him in the college but they didn't talked.

''Oh come on Avneet, you won't disagree me right?'' Krupa said trying to play the emotional card.

''Shut up Krupa, you know this trick won't work on me'' avneet said completely ignoring her dear best friend.

''Okay then. I am not asking you, I am telling you that you are coming with me for the party that's it. You need to move on girl, and for that you need to enjoy your life. So I have kept a dress there on the table, get ready, I'll too get ready and we'll leave in half an hour'' Krupa strictly ordered and left. Avneet sighed as she didn't had any option so she got ready in the dress and both left for the party.

 Avneet sighed as she didn't had any option so she got ready in the dress and both left for the party