~Chapter 58~

ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕠 𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕦𝕡 𝕠𝕣 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕗𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕕.

Hello guys,

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

''Oh'' was what she replied and Riyaz in few mins left the place and called Anushka, Krupa and Sid asking them to meet him.

''I am sorry, I am sorry, am so so sorry Sid'' Riyaz apologized to Sid as soon as he saw him whereas rest three were totally confused.

''What's wrong Rii, why are you saying sorry to me?'' sid asked totally confused but Riyaz was only and only apologizing.

''SHUT UP DUDE'' krupa shouted frustrated and Riyaz immediately stopped his chanting, ''FIRST TELL US WHAT'S WRONG'' she said glaring dangerously at him and he told everything to them, he also told about her head ache. All were numb; sid didn't knew what to say. This story of his friend did created very huge issue in his love life but also he saved his love.

''She should not at all pressurize her brain for anything, and if any person whom she forgot but was extremely close to her in this 3 years, he or she should not come in front of her, atleast for few months because this might lead her to over stressing her brain which can cause her complete memory loss''

These words of doctor were ringing in his ears, this was the reason he didn't went to her. He himself could have went to her and started everything again from beginning, from friendship but his mere picture was giving her severe headache and he never in his wildest dreams want her to loss her complete memory. He already lost her, now he didn't wanted anyone else to lose her too. (Note: This is still flashback going on and they didn't told Avneet about these words of doctor.)

''What should we do now?'' krupa said tensed.

''I am sorry you'll, cause of me you are all so tensed, am sorry I messed up bad'' Riyaz said looking down, his eyes were clearing reflecting guilt since he came.

''Hey, shut up bro, you didn't messed up okay? Infact now it's good, she won't even look at my picture nor me so it's good'' sid said trying to lessen his guilt, though his voice reflected hurt and sadness still there was a smile on his face. He learnt this in past few months. Riyaz hugged him.

''I am seriously sorry bro, am sorry'' he apologized again to which sid smiled and reciprocated the hug, ''chill dude, I said it's alright''

''I guess now we should go according to destiny. See, destiny wanted this to happen and now we will go according to the current situation itself, nothing else'' sid told.

Some days passed away, Avneet can never remove that picture of Sid from her mind but she developed a point of view about him which was completely bad and she hated him for the act he never did. As a proof, they planned and told some girls to meet her and tell that sid did forced them back then during college which made her hate more strong. Her mind still had his picture but her heart contained hate for him, pure hate.