~Chapter 37~

Today's update specially on name of Angelic_Ayesha It's her birthday today, Happy birthday once again Baby!!❤️

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕪𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗❕

Hello guys,

Enjoy the chapter!💜

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The door opened and she saw Siddharth entering the room, looking down, probably controlling tears.

She didn't ever ever expected him here atleast not after all the shit that happened some hours ago.

He sat on the nearby stool, and she too sat straight.

''Umm, Hi?'' He was himself confused if this is what he should say right now.

''Hi'' she replied, plainly.

''What happened?'' he asked, fiddling his fingers, still looking down.

''Huh? Haha'' she laughed sarcastically, ''nothing, ofc nothing and even if something happened to me or even if I die, it is NONE. OF. YOUR. CONCERN. MR'' avneet said, her anger about to burst now. Those lines went straight across his heart. He squeezed his eyes, controlling his tears, she didn't saw he was crying. He slowly looked up and met her eyes.

Mann yeh saahib ji
Jaane hai sab ji
Phir bhi banaye bahaane
Naina nawaabi ji
Dekhe hain sab ji
Phir bhi na samjhe ishaare
Mann yeh saahib ji haan karta bahaane
Naina nawaabi ji na samjhe ishaare
(na samjhe ishaare)

''I'm sorry Avneet'' siddharth said. She noticed his teary eyes, her anger vanished when he saw him crying.

She without any second thought hugged him, tightly. He immediately responded, holding her tightly yet carefully.      

Dheere dheere, nainon ko dheere dheere
Jiya ko dheere dheere, bhaayo re Saibo
Dheere dheere, begaana dheere dheere
Apna sa dheere dheere, laage re Saibo

''Don't cry Sid, shh, stop crying'' she said, she knew he was strong boy yet he has a sensitive side, everyone does have. He was sensitive about his loved ones.

''Please never talk about dying please.'' sid hugged her more tightly, he was sobbing now. She nodded understanding.

''I'm sorry, I won't'' she said in soft voice.    

Surkhhiyaan hain hawaaon mein
Do dilon ke milne ki
Ho.. arziyaan hain nazaaron mein
Lamha yeh tham jaane ki

''I have already lost many things and most importantly I have already lost the moments, the time I could have spend with my loved ones. I don't wanna lose anything now, please Avni'' Siddharth said. After listening this, she broke the hug.

''Tell me siddharth, tell me. Did something happened? Whom have you lost and who is that g..girl in that pi..pict..picture'' her voice cracked at the mention of 'that' picture.

He sighed sadly.

''I will tell you avneet, I will tell you every every thing very soon, just not now'' siddharth said.

''Why?'' she asked.

''You are not at all in the condition to listen to all those things so please'' he said, holding her hand softly which didn't had IV tubes attached.

O kaisi huzoori ji yeh lab dikhlaaye
Chuppi laga ke bhi ghazab hai yeh dhaaye
Dheere dheere, nainon ko dheere dheere
Jiya ko dheere dheere, bhaayo re Saibo
Dheere dheere, begaana dheere dheere
Apna sa dheere dheere, laage re Saibo

Saibo... Saibo...
Dheere Dheere... Dheere Dheere...

''Also, I got to know that you were getting some blurry images, just..just ignore those okay? just ignore, don't overthink about it, it is useless to think about it, it will affect you health, don't think about it please and also I promise I will tell you everything surly one day, just not now'' sid told her, remembering something as a tear escaped from his eye and a sad smile formed on his face.

''Then when?'' she asked, she was waiting to know everything, about what he was saying and about that girl in the picture.

''After 2 to 3 months'' he replied.

.

.

.

.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reviews??

Longest chapter of the book Ig!🤍

I was listening to 'Saibo' song while writing this and I swear it legit crossed my heart!💘🤌🏻😭                            

Do tell you views about the chapter.

What next?

Keep guessing.

And guys, do follow me.

Should I give next chapter after you will follow?

Until next time,

Bye❤️

~Signing off,

Miss Queen!✨