4 - Chocolate

No new warnings, but there will be Zalgo.

Natsuki POV||The clubroom

"Yuri! I-I wanted to speak to you before MC comes in again-!"

"Natsuki, is this about yesterday?" Yuri asked stiffly. I could tell she remembers every single thing.

"Kinda! I'm breaking up with him today. Oh and I'm sorry about yesterday...I wasn't thinking because I was emotional. If you hate me, that's fine. I just wanted to say sorry because it was rude of me to be so immature and well, to be a dickhead!"

"I can't say I fully forgive you, but thank you for apologizing. I am also glad you are breaking up with MC." She said gently. I felt a rush of relief and yet also a knot in my stomach.

We wait a litte, still talking and all that stuff. 

After ten minutes, we decide that MC isn't coming to the club today.

Weird, really. He never missed a meeting, unless he had a good reason.

And Monika and Sayori were still there...

But it's not like I care! :)

Wait a second..

"Damn it! I was gonna break up with him!"

"We can always do it tomorrow, and anyways, would you like to read T̴̗͋Ḧ̵̡̘͕̞̜̜́̔̾̃̕͘É̸̖͉͇͝ ̷̧͓̤̪̫̍̈́̅͒̾͜P̶̢͚̗͎̗̈̄O̸͚̪̣̗̅̈͗̊̄R̷̩̖͔̓̃T̶͉̠̈́͑͌R̷̞͉͊̇͊̈́̈̅A̶̡͖̙̭̦͇͒̈́͋̈͛Ḭ̵̣͇́̉̔͆̎͝T̷̡͓̪͉̆ ̷͙̻̲͛͑͝O̶̮̭̰̚F̵͔̮̰͈̪̻̿̆ ̴̢̭͓̜̞̾Ḿ̷̮͓͕͋̕̚Ą̷̬͔͎̜̈́̊̔͗̆͝ͅŖ̶̢̰̖͈̬̅̿̑͛̉̑Ķ̷͈̣̊̔O̸͎̥̦͊V̴̡͉̓̀̊̿̌͝ with me?"

"W-What?! That book is so weird and complex!"

"Yes or no?"

"F-Fine!"

We sat against the wall, since Yuri had back pain. I don't though. Survival of the fittest, I guess. Except this time we won't die. Hopefully. You never know.

Anyways, we got a box of chocolate, and when the juicy parts of T̴̗͋Ḧ̵̡̘͕̞̜̜́̔̾̃̕͘É̸̖͉͇͝ ̷̧͓̤̪̫̍̈́̅͒̾͜P̶̢͚̗͎̗̈̄O̸͚̪̣̗̅̈͗̊̄R̷̩̖͔̓̃T̶͉̠̈́͑͌R̷̞͉͊̇͊̈́̈̅A̶̡͖̙̭̦͇͒̈́͋̈͛Ḭ̵̣͇́̉̔͆̎͝T̷̡͓̪͉̆ ̷͙̻̲͛͑͝O̶̮̭̰̚F̵͔̮̰͈̪̻̿̆ ̴̢̭͓̜̞̾Ḿ̷̮͓͕͋̕̚Ą̷̬͔͎̜̈́̊̔͗̆͝ͅŖ̶̢̰̖͈̬̅̿̑͛̉̑Ķ̷͈̣̊̔O̸͎̥̦͊V̴̡͉̓̀̊̿̌͝ came on, I would always feed Yuri one. It was really funny when all she would do would be eating it. She didn't even realize. 

I did it a couple more times.

She still didn't realize.

...Until I laughed...

When I did, she, well-