8 - Fireflies

No new warnings

Monika POV||The clubroom

I sat down, writing a few notes for the festival. 

My notebook was starting to look more clear, and it was a lot more organized.

"Baking - Natsuki (<3)

 Helping me - Sayori (?)

 Banners - Yuri (</3)

 MC - ???"

Before, it had a bunch of little drawings and doodles. I also remarked all about the timing in a different page. It was already 5:30 now, and I was alone. The other members left already. Just adding a few more details, I put the desks back and put my notebook back in my bag. 

Before I left, the door creaked open.

"Uhm, hi..Yuri." I whispered, confused. I took my bag and quietly walked up to her.

"Hello, Monika. D-Do you know where MC i-is? After I left I went to look for him..Nowhere in the school.." Yuri replied, opening the door for me to leave.

"I-I don't...He left for a week..Well, I better get going, if you don't min-"

"No, no. Listen, do you like Natsuki?" She asked.

"I-I! Yuri, why so sudden?" I whispered. What she said was true, yet...How would she know? Have I been too open? Did I..Do something..?

"Ah, sorry. I won't force you to tell me. Even i-if-! Nevermind. Have a good day Monika." She said, stepping aside so that I could leave. 

"Bye..?" I bid, slowly walking away from the clubroom door.

"Goodbye! Have a good day," She smiled, chuckling.

"Have a g-good day too, Yuri.." I laughed, and sped up my walk. 

As I was walking away, I caught a look on Yuri's face. It reminded me of something, but I couldn't tell what...

She looked happy yet angry at the same time.

Did I do something wrong? Maybe I should have told her whom I liked. Oh well...