12 - Lipstick

No new warnings

Remember when I said angst is very very soon? Well screw that.

Natsuki POV||The clubroom

"Okay, okay...NO SAYORI! YOU CAN'T EAT THE FUC- UH. DUCKLING." 

"Awhh, why?" Sayori pouted.

"Well, you can when the festival starts...But don't you need to help Mon-"

"Oh! Here you are. Sayori, can you help organizing the poems? I need to go hold up the banners with Yuri." Moni explained.

"Hi Moni!"

"Heyy. You can set the cookies...here." She pointed at one of the made tables. I set them down and hummed to the music.

"The music is quite nice. Reminds me of my mom. Before she died, of course." A voice said.

"Eh? Oh! U-Uhm, hi." 

"Hello. I-I didn't know I was early...I could leave if you would like.." They said.

"Erm, no, it's fine...What's your name? I'm Natsuki."

"Oh! I'm Melody, nice to meet you." Melody said.

"Nice to meet you too. Lucky that you're not a boy this time, or are you? I wouldn't judge if you were trans."

"Ehehe, I'm not, but I support. May I take one of the cookies?" Melody asked.

"Sure! What are your pronouns?"

"She/they, and you?" Melody took the bear cookie and took a small bite.

"She/her. You can have more if you would like."

"Oh, thanks." She finished up her cookie as Moni, Sayo, and Yuri walked up to us.

"Hello there, are you here for the festival?" Monika brightly asked.

"Hi. I am. Are you Monika?" Melody questioned. 

"Mhm. I'm guessing you know Natsuki here?" She nudged her head toward my direction.

"Yes, I do. That means these two are Sayori and Yuri?" Melody smiled.

"Y-Yes. I am Yuri, t-this is Sayori." Yuri stuttered.

"Ah, sweet." Melody said, as the doors opened again.