19 - Whirlwind

No new warnings

 Another murd- 

You heard nothing.

Yuri POV||Outside Asuka's house

I hid inside a trash can. It wasn't the best hiding spot yet it sufficed. I cut a small hole on the side of it with my knife. I could see Natsuki, Sayori and Monika talking. I should've picked a better time for this. Oh well. Asuka walked up to the house, and my blood boiled. Did Melody invite her?

It seemed so, that is, until she got kicked out. I heard the words "talk...can...two..."

Asuka got kicked out, and I saw her walking to her house. She looked smug, so much that I wanted to actually punch her...If only I...aha, could? As soon as Melody closed the door and the others started chatting, I got out of the trashcan and hid nearby Asuka's. It was a plant of some sort. My purple hair blended into the flowers, almost perfectly. I don't know how to lockpick, but I do have a pocket knife. 

Once I was 100% sure Asuka was upstairs, I used the knife and curved it so that the door opened. I slipped in and hid in the bathroom. I was unsure whether she had sibling or not, but the house stayed quiet. Then, I heard a yell.

"WOOOOOO! ALONE AWAY FROM MY *slur* BROTHER AND MY STUPID SISTER!!! Kinda rude of mommy for not letting me go, BUT I GET THE WHOLE FUCKING HOUSE TO MYSELF!!! AHAHAAAA! AND NO ONE WILL FIND ME TO CANCEL ME!!!" 

Okay, this girl is insane, but what's the fun in murder without a bit of a fight? I grabbed the knife and headed upstairs. Her room was obnoxious. A sign saying, "ONLY GIRLS ALLOWED!" And stickers of BTS members plastered on her door. Okay, then. I suddenly realized that I had not locked the door. I ran back, and locked it tight. Then, I slowly crept upstairs. Again.

I gulped, and opened the door. Asuka was there, holding an obviously fake rope that was made for children to play tug of war with. I laughed, and closed the door.

"What the fuck? Whore, what are you doing here?" She asked, distancing herself from me. 

"Oh, is that a rope? A-Are you gonna..." 

She seemed to regain her asukaity and became "depressed" again. My acting is better than her as a person.

"Y-Y-Yeah..." She pretended.

"Huh. Lemme see it." 

She handed me the r-rope...Wait a second. This isn't a children's playtoy, this is an actual rope...What? It was just thin...

"O-Oh my god..."

"Yeah, don't you feel bad for me?" She asked. At this point, her acting has stopped, and she's back to being a stupid bitch.

"Yes...Wait, where would you even tie this..?"

"Uh here." She took the rope and tried to tie it to her ceiling fan, yet she was failing. Being tall, I had managed to fix it. 

 "Well don't die." I hugged her. It was a cold embrace, but just then...

"OW!" The knife hit her back, and...

"OUCH!" The knife hit her thigh, and...

"Oh..." The rope tied around her neck...

"S-STOP IT YOU LE-" She started, her eyes turning foggy. Glass-like. Her body dangled in her room. the blood spilling, the way I put her up, her hands still holding a body, a body that isn't there. It will disappear, but the fear stretched onto her face will not. She has seen what she truly thought was happiness, just for it to be ruined. The blood splied, and I laughed before going away.   

 I cleared myself in the bathroom. I'm glad I wore red today. The blood blends in.

I left through the back door, and I checked my phone. 1:52. Shit.

I ran to the neighbor's house, and got an uber to pick me up. Nobody noticed me, since I was in a taxi. I won. 

I won the battle, I won yet another, and now, It was just time to win the war.