38 - Resolution

No new warnings

I'm sorry for how short this is-

Sayori POV||Natsuki's house

After Yuri, Monika, Melody, and Lea all came to the house. And since I forgot to lock the door, they didn't really need to do anything. Monika did lock it, though, since she was the last one.

"Hey, Nat? So what happened to your dad living with you?" Lea asked.

"Oh, uhm... He just left one morning. I don't remember which day, or why, I just woke up and he was gone. He didn't leave behind anything, just old wine bottles and cigarette lighters. His room was completely empty. Even his bed was gone. At first, I thought it was a nightmare. But, since he's gone now, I have access to the fridge with food! So, I guess it's more of a dream come true. So, now I don't have to wait for him to get in a good mood to cook!" 

"Oh," Sayori replied, "You know, I guess that's a happy ending. But, what are we gonna do with all the Natalie and Sarah stuff..."

"Natalie's moving on the 12th, and Sarah's useless without her 'bFffR'" Monika said.

"Bfffr?" Yuri asked.

"Best Female Friend FoRever," Melody replied, laughing a bit.

"Female? That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard," I laughed.

"I think they stole it from Total Drama Island," Melody said. She has a hyperfixation on total drama right now, so it makes sense.

"I'm so sorry that they have to like your favorite show."

"Aha, it's fine. I'm used to it, Especially when Courtney is your favorite character." 

"Uhm, who?"

"I give up, let's move on."

"You know," Monika said, "You wanna join the club, Lea?"

"Oh! Sure!" She said excitedly.