15 - Portrait

W: Homophobia, mention of self-harm

I feel so damn bad for uhm you know, the Monika thing...So Asuka's next and Monika might not really die...You'll see.

Also I forgot to mention what Melody and Asuka look like so...

These are from gacha club btw

Melody:

Asuka:

Should Y/N be a character?

Yuri POV||Outside the clubroom

My bag had fallen, so I quickly picked it back up. As I did, I heard some people talking. It sounded like Monika and Natsuki. I couldn't hear what they were saying, so I just quickly left. It was the least of my worries. They were probably discussing MC's death. In any case, I can stop talking about this. 

Yuri POV||The clubroom

I got in pretty early, with only Monika and Natsuki in the clubroom. Asuka, Melody, and Sayori were nowhere to be seen. I quickly put my bag down and got out a book. Only about two chapters in, my book fell. I seem to have a problem with holding things correctly, huh? As I got it, I noticed Natsuki and Monika in a deep conversation, and it didn't even seem like either of them were noticing anything else. They must be really good friends.

Then the door slammed open. Asuka was there, and pissed. This seemed to have awoken Natsuki and Monika from their trance.

"NAT FUCKING SUKI. WHY THE HELL WERE YOU HERE BEFORE ME?" Asuka screamed.

"Huh? What's with you, Asuka? Of course I was here before you, it's not my fault you're late?" Natsuki huffed.

"YEAH NO! I CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU. YOU CAME HERE TO LIKE MINGLE WITH THAT BITCH YURI, UH HUH? WELL SHE'S TOXIC. AND A WHORE. I CAN SEE BELOW THE SKIN. SHE BARELY HAS ANY SKIN LEFT, EVER SINCE THOSE SWEET KNIVES APPEARED." Asuka yelled. That fucking cunt. She will lie for everything, huh? Oh, well I will pick out those false eyes of hers and display them for my darling...

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! Yuri did nothing and-" Natsuki was cut off.

"EXCUSE ME? YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND IS HERE, SEEING YURI? EVEN IF YURI IS BETTER THAN ME, YOU REALLY THINK SHE'S THAT LOW? GO FUCK YOURSELF, YOU DISGUSTING DICKHEAD." Monika yelled, grabbing Asuka and punching her.

"What the hell? Natsuki can't be gay! She's straight! You're a disgusting *slur*!" Asuka screamed. 

"Go away Asuka. I never wanna see your stupid fucking face ever again. You should just go away forever. In fact, I would wear pink to you fun-eral. Ta-da, bitchface. I've got better things to do." Natsuki slyly insulted, opening the door, (which hit the back of Asuka's head) and pushed Asuka out.

"Wait! You're actually a *slur*? I-I thought you were straight!" Asuka painfully whispered.

"Who gives a shit anyways? Let her be who she wants. And if she wants to be my girlfriend, then so be it. Bye, you little shi-" Monika started.

"Uhmmm...Hey guys." Sayori interrupted, next to Asuka's body. "Is she unconscious?"

"Hopefully.." Melody said, obviously hearing the yelling.

"Huh. We can leave her here. W-We can go inside now." 

"Oh right! Sorry for those things that Asuka said...A-And that wasn't the best way to tell people that me and Monika were dating but..." Natsuki muttered.

"Aha, I hope you guys are fine with it..." Monika mumbled, looking slightly stressed. 

How come I'm not angry? Usually I would paint a portrait of her and mark it ov, (haha book joke) but this seems...different...

Maybe I just knew it...

Oh well, Asuka won't know anything once I'm done with her!~