AI CHAPTER - 39

No new warnings

So basically my friend who doesn't know anything about this fanfic did some ai shit to it to see what would happen and this is what came out:

Citius POV

I killed Yuri's dad in a midnight escape gun with sex sells. She had a knife which was really hot in the cockpit of the air. 

The chocolate angry as I mumbled, "Look! I don't have bird feeders!"

Yuri and Melody started making out with a chair because it was Monika's pillow sister.

I wore a purple skirt because I felt as the air because the atmosphere. She laughed and turned into a dragon. Them a universe and I could free.

Hermione and I were best friends, I say to abtttttttttttt.

Goodnight

Good luck, Trent.

I am the nickname of the tree, holding on to dear life as the wind blows into my pinky, and Natsuki's dad is making out with the.

Dave is so dead.

MC says "I am the sun."

I don't like the sadness, Thank you. They are very friendly. But deep down I knew something.

We stopped and said

After about 10, I realized that MC is the group.

Don't go on weird dates.

You have tools and tools in front of tools. On the other, they also tell me tools, I'm gay. After the other tools left, I looked at my notebook and put it in my pocket to put in the tools.

- I was shot, nothing terrible. He said he's me. Did you know you were fired? If you did, I might laugh. But this time I'm happy.

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

Running like the gun, wild and free the point of the needle