CHAPTER 2

Because the emperor was pressing hard, Ino set off that night.

After boarding the ship, although he was mentally prepared, when he saw the members of the delegation standing in two rows, he couldn't hold back, and the corner of his mouth twitched slightly.

The personnel and equipment are so complete that it is not a temporary set up at first glance. Sure enough, in his father's heart, this matter is already a foregone conclusion, it doesn't really matter whether he agrees or not, right?

Ignoring the head of the delegation who wanted to greet each other, Ino only reminded "don't bring live broadcast equipment", so he brought his own people to choose a few rooms with dormant cabins at random, ready to rest.

From the central area to the main star of the eighth galaxy, it takes two full days to sail, which is still the case of continuous wormhole transitions. From the main star to the front line, it takes another half day to sail.

Such a long trip, in addition to surfing the Internet and sleeping, there is no other entertainment.

Lying in the dormant cabin, Ino closed his eyes and thought. No wonder the royal father rushed to send a royal delegation to the front line to offer condolences as soon as he heard the news of the victory.

After all, the military situation is like fire, and there is no time to delay. If it is one step later, maybe... this battle will be over. How can there be an opportunity for the royal family to show off and promote its image?

Especially in the front line commander is Yuezhan, who is famous for fighting fast - winning fast.

Ino didn't know what other people thought, but he felt that his father must think so.

It's not that this kind of thing has never happened before. Half a year ago, Yue Zhan led his army to fight against the star thieves on the Cissier star. In less than two days, he returned to the star base. It was only when the royal delegation ran to the Cecil Star that the person they wanted to condolences had already boarded the ship and left with the goodbye of the local residents.

That was really waving his sleeves, without taking away a cloud, he walked very casually.

As for the royal delegation, they didn't say anything about it. When they went there, they even did a live broadcast. Not only did they show off the car, but they also got pigeons in front of the whole empire. That scene was embarrassing.

But the emperor can't say anything yet, because he still has to win over the newly-rising Yuejia, and use this force to suppress the planet lords who have already supported their own troops.

As a member of the royal family, he probably shouldn't spit on himself like this, but Ino felt that his father had done more than one or two stupid things, and it really couldn't be ranked in terms of losing face.

He only hoped that the delegation this time would be more reliable. Don't make a live broadcast event for him. He didn't want to be embarrassed and thrown in front of the whole empire. In particular, you can't throw it in front of the stack...

If he could, he really didn't want to go with the delegation arranged by the emperor.

With this thought in mind, he gradually fell asleep in the dormant cabin.

Different from ordinary rest cabins, the sleep cabin is specially designed for long-distance interstellar voyages, which can make people quickly enter a sleep state and sleep all the way to the destination, and will not feel tired from long sleep or long dreams.

Many people even feel that just taking a nap for a while, the four or five-day interstellar voyage is over.

But Ino didn't feel like this at this time, he had a dream as soon as he fell asleep.