CHAPTER 44

Yue Zhan subconsciously took the little prince into his arms, he didn't speak, but couldn't help but tighten his arms.

Ino rubbed against his heart, and whispered: "I will definitely not leave you and go to Haiguo alone. If there is a day when I really need to go, I will definitely go together."

Yue Zhan raised his hand and pressed it lightly on his head, his eyes were gentle, like ice and snow turning into spring water.

"Okay." His voice was hoarse, but his tone was soft and firm, "If His Highness wants to go, one day, I will take His Highness there."

"Yeah." Yinuo rested in his arms, completely believing that he had this strength.

But neither of them realized that this kind of thing cannot be flagged casually.

The next day, Xie Qingran called and asked Ino about the details of the case at the Desolate Star Base.

This case is about to be tried in the Interstellar Court. After Xie Qingran became a member of parliament, he happened to be in charge of sorting out the materials in this regard.

The two made an appointment to meet at a guild hall. Yue Zhan had a meeting in the military headquarters, but he was unable to accompany him. To be cautious, he asked several guards to accompany him to protect him.

Ino himself has guards, and he frowned subconsciously when he saw that he was going to take so many people with him.

Yue Zhan coaxed him and said, "Zhang Yu hasn't caught it yet. It's safer to bring more people."

Considering that he was still pregnant with Xiaoyubao, Ino nodded and agreed.

After meeting in the guild hall, Ino handed all the prepared materials to Xie Qingran, and said with a frown, "I gave most of these materials to the council, but you didn't get them?"

Xie Qingran opened it, looked at it, shook his head and said, "I only got half of it, and the other half is said to have been accidentally lost."

"Can this be lost?" Ino frowned and reminded him, "I'm afraid someone is with the forces behind the Desolate Star Base."

Xie Qingran nodded and said, "I think so too. Fortunately, His Highness has a backup."

Ino waved his hand and said, "It's nothing. At that time, the evidence was collected by people from the Third Army. The original version is in the Third Army. There are as many copies as you want. By the way, I will also give you Hosit's contact information. He was a witness, and he will also testify in court at that time, so he must know more secrets."

Xie Qingran's eyes lit up and quickly said, "Then thank you, Your Highness."

"It's nothing, if you can dig out the forces behind them, you're actually helping me." Ino pointed out.

After finishing speaking, he directly contacted Hossett and introduced Xie Qingran to the other party.

The three of them had the same goal and quickly started talking.

Hosit was escorted directly to the Desolate Star Base, blindfolded the whole time. If he wanted to talk about the evils of the Desolate Star Base, he could count them one by one, but he really had no clue if he wanted to investigate the forces behind them.

However, according to his recollection, some of the materials transported to the Desolate Star Base will be printed with the "eco" logo, and the people at the base will find them and destroy them immediately.

"eco? Economic organization?" Xie Qingran asked subconsciously.

Hossett shook his head, expressing that he did not understand.