CHAPTER 40

Ino said to run and run, not only ran, he also blocked the emperor's terminal number.

After getting on the hover car, he thought for a while, but he was still angry, and said to Yue Zhan: "You also block him."

Yue Zhan hesitated, and said, "This is not good? In case there is something at work..."

Ino hummed and said willfully: "He is busy trying tortoises, what is there to be in a hurry? Besides, aren't you on vacation? If there is an urgent matter, let him contact the military department, and the military department will contact you..."

Seeing that Yue Zhan was still hesitating, he rushed over, grabbed the terminal on the other party's wrist, and said, "Oh, just block the private account, and the private account doesn't need to be heard by the leader."

Yue Zhan: "..." Having said that, in addition to being a leader, the emperor is also his nominally old father-in-law.

The daughter-in-law is at odds with the father-in-law. As a prospective spouse, he...of course should stand for the daughter-in-law.

Then block it.

He directly opened the terminal and operated it for the little prince. If the emperor is to blame, let's say that it happened by accident.

Ino said that he wanted to block, but when Yue Zhan really let him do it, he persuaded again, thinking—

【What if you really delay things? 】

Yue Zhan rubbed his head and said, "It's alright, if Your Majesty is in a hurry, you can call me on the special line of the military department, which will be faster."

Ino said "oh" and thought about it, but only set his number to the emperor to be busy. In this way, Yue Zhan can still see when the emperor calls, and he can return anytime he wants, but the emperor will show that Yue Zhan has been on the phone.

After setting up, he couldn't help but take a peek at the contacts in Yuezhan's private account, and found that he was pinned to the top, his nickname was changed to "Little Fish", and the note was "Dear Wife".

Ino blushed and felt that he was more sullen, and felt that it was not good for him to peep. After a while, he asked in a low voice: "Well, do you want to... also look at my private number?"

Hearing this, Yue Zhan raised his eyebrows slightly and asked, "Check each other's numbers?"

Yinuo blushed even more, and said proudly, "It's fine if you don't look at it."

Of course, Yue Zhan watched it, not only watching, but he also changed his remarks to "Dear Old Gong".

Ino: "…"

Scott couldn't imagine that Eno was no longer in the palace at this time.

On the way to Ino's bedroom, he thought about it a lot. He thought of the eyes that were always hesitant to speak before Empress Dolan had an accident; when he thought of seeing little Ino before, he occasionally felt that the child's eyebrows and eyes were a little familiar, but He never cared about it again; thinking of the quarrel two days ago, he said that if he hadn't given Yinuo a prince status, when Yinuo couldn't marry Yuezhan, the little boy's red eyes...

Why didn't he realize at that time how the peach blossom eyes with thin red at the end looked like an angry Li Ya?

The more Scott thought about it, the more flustered his heart became. He walked and walked, and simply trotted.

Lucian followed behind him with the guards, and he didn't know what happened, so he could only make the guards go faster.

When he arrived at the palace where Ino lived, Scott pushed open the door without letting go of the communication.